Bush Ranger

Name: Cleo Hibiscus
Nickname: Bush Ranger
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Green/White
Eye Colour: Black
Nationality: Weeping Woods
Love Interests: 8-Ball
Species: Bush Baby
Family: Honey Hibiscus (Mother), Fudge Hibiscus (Father)
Squad: AID
Division: Ghost
Likes: Trees, Nature, Walking around
Dislikes: Forest Fires, Poachers, Barbecues

Information

Bush Ranger is a nature-loving bush baby who doesn't believe in fighting, so she works on AID assisting agents instead of being head-first into the action. One day when she was taking a walk around the island, she encountered Journey fighting Shadow henchmen and watched her fight. After she was done, Bush Ranger revealed herself with some apples and mushrooms to heal her up. Journey introduced her to The Agency and put in a good word for her and she got the job. Since then, she has proven to be one of the most resourceful agents in AID, behind Maya and Remedy, who were already veterans to Ghost.
Most agents thank Bush Ranger for her help and move on, except for 8-Ball. Assisting 8-Ball is the biggest job she did, and 8-Ball lived because of it. 8-Ball and Bush Ranger are now good friends and see each other every day, but Bush Ranger has an unforgettable love for 8-Ball, but she just can't work up the courage to ask him out.
Bush Ranger is good friends with Journey for helping her joining Ghost, and she's friends with 8-Ball and Rippley for being grateful for her help, like no one ever is.
Bush Ranger doesn't carry weapons, but she will use pinecones disguised as grenades for distraction and she has a forage bag full of plants with healing capabilities.
Bush Ranger loves to go on walks, especially in Weeping Woods or Frenzy Farm. Sometimes she'll spy on people by blending into the trees and bushes and sitting there munching on veggies.
Bush Ranger joined Ghost 2 years ago, a year after Journey joined.
Bush Ranger, well, looks like a bush baby does (look it up), but she's covered in leaves and carries a brown forage satchel on one side.