Cameo

Name: May Spark
Nickname: Cameo
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Green
Eye Colour: Brown
Nationality: New York
Love Interests: None
Species: Human
Family: Dylan Spark (Father), Charlie Spark (Mother)
Squad: EGO
Division: Ghost
Likes: Being Trendy, Tigers, Tiger Prints
Dislikes: Itchy Clothes, Fake Designer Items

Information

Cameo is a chatty, trendy woman on the EGO strike team. She is joint-youngest on the team with 8-Ball and Rippley, but a lot more carefree. Cameo thinks llamas are so Season X. Tigers are the new fashion.
Growing up in New York, Cameo fell in love with fashion. She wanted to be a designer when she grew up, but when she saw Ghost, she thought she could turn a dull spy outfit into something snazzy. However, when a job opened up go be a spy, she was all for it.
Cameo has no love interests, but she's friends with everyone. She wants to be friends with Skye, but she can't work up the courage.
Cameo has been in Ghost for 3 years, and in EGO for 2.
Cameo loves tigers, and has done since she went to a zoo for the first time. She rants at a shop owner whenever she's sold fake items.
Cameo has short green hair that's braided on one side and she wears purpley-red sunglasses over her brown eyes. She wears a tiger-print crop top with pink fingerless gloves and a blue skirt with black leggings and white high-tops.