Chapter 3: Big, New Beginnings and Bigger Problems

(Jacob's POV)

What in the hell is wrong with this child?! One minute she came in the room slamming doors and huffing and puffing, but a couple minutes later she's squealing and happy! Wtf?! Who does that?! Oh yeah, I am dealing with this scatter brained child aren't I?? Haha she is so weird....but thats one of the main reasons I wish I could have her for forever, but with my career just starting off and my album just coming out, I can't! But maybe I should give up what I love for who I'm in love with. My dad did it and look at him now! He's happy and in love and successful! But then, what if she doesn't love me anymore or we break up?! Then it will all be awful and a stupid choice I made for NO reason!! But then, I hear her singing You Got Me Now. And I know that I should tell her my idea! "Hey beautiful! I hear you singing our song. What's the occasion? You only do that when something good happens like when I told u I was performing at the BET Awards pre-show as the last performance or when I told you that I loved you for the first time. So what's up?? You know you can't keep anything from big daddy!" I told Sydney as I sat on the couch and put her feetsies on me. She looked like she was about to burst into a million little platypus pieces if she didn't spill what was on her mind. "Ok, Breauna came up with the idea of quitting the OMG Girlz and creating a group with me, her, and Phineas!! And we're going to K Studioz for rehearsal and its going to be SOOO much fun! But don't tell Ugly or CL!!! You have to promise not to tell them because that is TO much drama for me to handle love!" "Wait, I know who ugly is, that's Bahja, but wat does CL stand for, for Zonnique?? And I promise I wont tell them anything. I don't want you going through any of that stupid petty drama." "Awwwww! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!! And CL stands for Crew Love, because she has tried talking to all of y'all, except Digg cuz she knows Amani will slice and DICE a bish over him, I don't know why, but she will! Just like how she'll cut a bish for me while a beat a hoe's donkey booty over you! You guys SERIOUSLY don't know all that we'll do for you ducks! But you rather flirt with girls like Zonnique and Bahja!" Sydney told me; how are we already sounding like a married couple?! If only I wasn't on tour...... "The only reason we flirt with girls like that is because they're the ones that come to our concerts and we have to entertain them. So then we can get more money for the peoples we're in love with, you and Amani!" I told Sydney as I intertwined my fingers with hers. "Wait, did u just say that u guys are in love with me and Amani?!" "Yeah, I did..." I said sounding quite confused. "So that means that Digg is actually in love with Amani?! Then why hasn't he said anything to her about it?! Do you know how much Amani is hurting from when he told her that they were JUST friends?! But he's in love with her and he never said it?! Whyyy?!?! We need to fix this!!!! They're both in denial about love and just need to be given that extra push!!!!! Wait, why have you never told me this?!?!" Sydney yelled at me after she spazzed over the recent news. "Shitz......One, I didn't mean to tell you. Two,Don't tell Cheese. And three, there's nothing we can do about it......I've tried to talk to him, but he doesn't want to listen and he doesn't believe me....he thinks that she thinks they're to close and brother sister loving to think they could ever date.....is that what she thinks?!" I asked Syd as she went into the room and came out in a lime green crop top, gray sweats, and white and green Adidas. She was also carrying her Louis bookbag with I'm guessing extra clothes and her purse in it. "She thinks that's what Dan thinks of her, the whole just friends thing....I don't know what their issue is. I guess they just don't want to be devastated by the wrong answer being said so they just deny deny deny.....but we REALLY need to fix this and get them together!! I'll talk to her about it at- hold on, Bre us calling me! Hello? Nuthin, just waiting on y'all and talking to J. Wat?? What?! Noooo!!!! Ahhhh!!! This is going to be AMAZING!!!!!! Ok, I'll see you soon! Bye!! You won't believe what Breauna just told me!!!" She squealed with giddy and excitement. "What?" I asked her nervously. "WE'RE GOING TO AN ARTS SCHOOL AND PICKING OUT MALE DANCERS FOR OUR PERFORMANCE TONIGHT WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she attacked me in a hug. "Yay...." I softly whispered feeling anger and jealousy bubbling up inside me over the thought of another guy dirty dancing with MY Sydney!!! I really need to rethink these career moves we're making for the sake of our love.....