Does He REALLY Love Me?! (a Diggyand Jacob Latimore LoveStory

Chapter One: Late Nights&Early Mornings

(Digg's pov)

I wake up to the sound of a shower running in my bathroom and Pandora playing. "Who in the fuck is taking a shower in my bathroom?!" I'm thinking as I sit up and look for my boxers, I enjoy sleeping in the buff! But then, as I find them and put them on I hear a squeal. The same squeal I've heard evry summer and long break for the last ten yrs, the squeal of my best friend and one secret true love, Amani. We've been best friends ever since she was five and I was seven and we met in the Toys R Us in Time Square, I found a teddy bear that I wanted but she attacked me for it, and then kissed it to make me feel better, my 1st kiss&1st feeling of love. And ever since then we've been inseparable during the breaks! The water turns off and she comes out of the bathroom in only her towel. Her small boobs jiggling and her butt showing a little bit as she dries her hair. You think that a guy would be used to seeing this after ten yrs but a nigga still gets hard as fuck everytime I see her like this! "Haha, can I help you Daniel? Because your gawking is creeping me out love" Amani said as she tied up her hair in her towel and looked for panties. "Oh, naw! I'm just trying to figure out how you got in my room and why are u in here in just a towel?" Amani looked at me confused, "You don't remember? You called me last night and told me you were lonely and regretted saying we shouldn't share a room. So you called the concierge and told them to make me a key and made me move in last night! And when did u start sleeping in the buff?!" She asked me with a smirk on her face and a twinkle in her eye. "Wait, did we do anything last night?!" I asked her nervously! On one hand I hoped we did because that would be AMAZING!!! But on the other hand, I hope we didn't because that's my best friend and I don't even remember anything from last night, plus I wouldn't want to do that to her. "No, we didn't do anything u perv! Haha, we're just friends remember? You made that clear last summer..." She said putting on her bra and undies, sounding disappointed when she said that. I really hope I did the right thing by telling her I'm happy we're just friends and have no strings attached. But now I think that was the worst and stupidest thing I have ever said. Even though we all know that's a lie.