Chapter Twenty

Waking up next to Tristan is always the best thing in the world. Especially after everything that we've gone through. 

This man is my everything and he will always be my everything. 

I ran my fingers through his hair and down his face. 

"It's not nice to stare while someone is trying to sleep." he mumbled.

"Sorry, I still can't believe sometimes that you're here with me."

He smiled and kissed the palm of my hand then he moved closer to me. He laid his head on my chest and and kissed my cheek. 

"Good morning baby." 

"Hi baby," 

I began running my fingers through his hair as we laid there in a comfortable silence and before I knew it Tristan was back asleep. 

Even when we were just friends, anytime I played with his hair he would fall asleep. When I stopped playing with his hair, he would wake up and look at me with sad eyes so I would start playing with his hair again until I knew he was fully asleep. 

I smiled to myself as I kissed his forehead and snuggled closer to him. 

"My handsome baby." I whispered.

Sooner or later I fell asleep as well. 

*One Hour Later*

I woke up to the sound of something next to me. I turned on my side and saw that Tristan was wide awake and on his phone. 

"Hey, sorry baby. Did I wake you up?"

I shook my head but he knew that he woke me up. He turned his phone off then opened his arms  for me. I laid on his chest as we both started watching tik toks together on his phone. 

"Tristan"

"Yes baby,"

"We need to start packing the truck."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. 

"Let's start."

He tried to get up but I laid on top of him so he wouldn't get up.

"Babygirl." he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No."

"Come on, let's pack so you can move in with me."

"No."

"So, you don't want to live with me?"

"I do," I said as I raised my head up to look at him, "I just don't want to get up."

He smiled and kissed my nose. 

"Okay, just a little while longer but then we really have to get a move on with packing the truck up with your stuff."

I smiled and kissed his cheek and turned on my other side as Tristan pulled me closer towards his chest. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to update last night because I've had so much going on but I promise I'm going to try to update as much as I can tonight until I get really sleepy and some tomorrow too. I love you guys so much and thank you guys so much!