Running, Prancing, Fighting

"Sasuke!" I shouted, and took off at a full run towards the cave. Careful in maintaining constant chakra, I managed to keep my from sputtering away. I launched through branches, ducked under leaves, and dodged anything and everything that got in my way.

In less than a full minute later, I was back. I really should've kept better watch over the genin. Three sound ninja had found their way here, and even had time to get their butts kicked too.

"Sasuke!" I gasped, as I finally saw him. The reason I felt something so dark was because of the curse mark. It had spread up and down Sasuke's body, making his power turn dark. Sasuke's cold, hard gaze landed on me. His eyes narrowed.

"Sasuke wait!" Sakura shouted, but it was too late. Sasuke had dropped the Sound ninja and was now speeding towards me. If I had been just a normal genin, I'd probably be dead. Fortunately I had the advantage, even though Sasuke had the help of the curse mark.

I side stepped him, and then grabbed his wrist and held it above his head. Sasuke's eyes widen, and he looked at me in shock. "I'm here to help you. Not hurt you." I spoke softly, like talking to an injured animal.

Sasuke's breathing slowed down and his chest stopped heaving so much. Slowly, but surely the curst mark started recoiling back into the nape of Sasuke's neck. Once it was gone and Sasuke was back to normal, he started pulling against my wrists. I let go, and he stepped away from me.

"Well now that that's over, how about I finished you off?" The younger sound male chuckled, and lunged towards Sasuke and I. Pulling Sasuke behind me, I grabbed out my katana. Faster than anyone could see, I plunged the katana into the Sound's shoulder, dislocating it.

In the blink of an eye, he was on the ground howling in pain, "Zaku what's wrong." The other male asked.

"Oh stop faking it." The girl scowled, but she looked uncertain.

"He's not faking." I replied, stalking towards Zaku's body.

Zaku's eyes widen, and he gasped between moans of pain, "Kin, Dosu help me!'

Neither of his teammates moved, their eyes were trained on me, "You like fighting kids who can't defend themselves, huh?" I paused when I got to his withering form on the ground. I shot my arm out, and grabbed Zaku by the shoulder, and pulled him up. Screaming in agony, Zaku could do nothing but whimper and be dragged.

I tossed Zaku towards Dosu and Kin, his teammates, and ordered, "Follow me." Not waiting to see if they complied I continued to walk towards the river. The crunching leaves told me they weren't too far behind me.

"Why'd you bring us all the way out here?" Kin, the girl, snapped.

"I didn't want the kids to hear your screams of anguish." I shrugged, turning around to face them.

"I'm being serious." Kin yelled again.

Still keeping my serene calmness, I replied, "As am I." then I paused and thought about it, "Unless of course you supply me with what I want."

"What do you want?" Mummy man, Dosu, asked.

"Dosu!" Kin shouted, "We can't tell her anything."

"Kin!" Dosu snapped, "I don't know who she is, but I can tell that she's on a whole different level. My guess is she's been holding back."

"Seems like you're the one with the brain." I acknowledged, taking out a cloth and cleaning Zaku's blood off my blade.

"I'm not telling you anything!" Kin shouted, and charged at me with senbon. I saw her mouth move, but without my sharingon I couldn't tell what she said. My ears started ringing from the sound of a bell. I blinked and when I opened my eyes, multiple Kins were rushing towards me.