A Tsunami Of Emotions

After who knows how long of sitting there, staring into my reflection, the numbness left my mind. Causing for my emotions to hit me at full force. Everything was so muddled and confusing, I felt so many emotions all at once. It was impossible to tell what was what, it felt as if I were drowning in an ocean of negativity.

Another demonic sounding scream ripped its way out of my mouth. I felt so sad and scared and alone and guilty and angry all at once, it hurt so much! I was mainly angry at myself, which only made the pain worsen. I couldn't stop the scream as it continued, echoing with agony filling the demonic voice that I couldn't bear to call my own. Tears fell from glowing skull shaped eyes that remained lodged in my head.

I just scared so many people, and now I'm just doing it again!! I'm such a horrible monster!!

What was I thinking, leaving Eri alone like that?

She's probably terrified!! Or worse, she might think that I abandoned her because she did something wrong!!

Ohno-ohno-ohno-ohno-ohno-ohno-ohno!!!

I have to go find her!!!

Eventually, the demonic screech stopped, and I stood up, tears still flowing from my eyes. I ran as fast as I could, in the direction of the yakuza base she was kept in. She had to be there!!

My head whipped around wildly when I got there, searching for her. I was too late. Eri was gone. The heroes must've taken her somewhere safer. Oh no, she must be horrified!!

I contiued roaming the building, searching for any sign of Eri. I found none, only ending up in a blood stained room. The room I had killed all those people in.

I felt like throwing up, the stench was horrible.

I fell to the ground in tears. I had done this... "I̵̛͈̐̚ ̴̩͇̹̯̙͚͔̗̐̾̉̿̒̐͋̚͜͠ȓ̴̠̼̺͚̉͜ę̴̹̻̻̱͖̗̭͙͍̓̊͐̍̈́̊͝à̷͙̤͓͍͚̗͘͜ͅl̶̫͈͍̲̤̠̩͙̑̑̓̉̽ͅl̶̼̘̞͍̤̹̼̯̓ẏ̷̞̤̟̦̝̮̕͝͝ ̵̧̹̠̩̘̖̅̏͗̒ȃ̶̟̳̘m̶̘̝͌͋̚̕͝ͅ ̶̙́͑̌͘̕j̴̼͉̺͖͐͘ͅų̵̿̍́s̶̗̼̩̣͉̼̥̿͘t̸̘͖̗͓͇̯͓̀̊̈͑̕ ̷̰̟̓͑͂ą̸̧̨̨̣͖̮̺̹̥̑̆̓̇̿͝ ̵̢̫̬̪̞̹̘̮̱̲̅́̅͐̈́̎̊m̵̧̛̛̺̞̮̫͉̤̮̠ơ̷͖͈̞̙̼̥̒̑̎̏̅̏̚͠ń̵̨͚̞̩̌ś̸̢͙̰̖̘̳̮̬̓͂̓̈́͜͝t̷͇͔̲͈͉̰͉̬̩͕̏̑̏̈̎͝ȇ̴̢͓͈̝̊̅̅͆͋͌́͐͠r̶̛̛̘̟̥̎̑̋̃͝.̸̨͙̹̻̔̀.̶̖͙̀͂͐͒̏̂͗̌̚͝.̷̜͉̲̞͈̦̣͔͎͌̃̈́̿̈́.̷̡̘͍̲͎̣̫̻̾̈̈́̓̈́͐̓̒̕.̶̧̡̙̝̺͛͛͐̈́̆͛͛̇̅͝ ̴̘̪̞̫͇̭̂̉̍͌̀̐̋̀͜͠a̶̢̱̳̞̣̩͕̘͂̽͑́̄̎̈̀͌͜͠ ̶̛̜̤̮̣̗̫̋̀̌͌̆̀͗̚͝ḩ̶̹͈̌͊̈́̚ó̸ͅr̵͙̝̹͠r̶̢̛̩̭̐̓͊̀͠i̸̢̛̬̪̟͖̗̊̀͒̈́͆̃̚ͅb̵͇̒̓l̸͓̅͆́e̴̹͖̩̹̣̫͕̞̿̓̅,̶̛̫̣̰̼͈̙̮͉͐̊̌͂͠ͅ ̵̟̮̮͎͓͌̍̅̃́͌̓̏͘̕h̵̨̨̤͖͉̙̰̥̄͘͝ơ̸̬̌̆̽̾̎́̎r̷̛͍͓̙̀̓͝r̶̜̻͕͙͓͇͕̄̅i̶̥̠̞̖̹̭̟͛̈́̆ḇ̴̩̥̜̜͇̦́̋͋̈́̉̈́͊̃̽l̷͖̗͚̭̮̩̭̏ͅe̷̡̨͓̙̜͇̻̼̋͊̇͘ ̴̡̼̥̙̟̼̿͋̈́͗̕m̸̧̛͉̜͙̹̖̙̎̑̃͐̀̑ố̸̩̖̠͚͕̬̥̻͘n̵̨̛̘͛̊͑̈́̈͘͘͠s̸̬͉̖̼͕̮̰̏̎̏͝t̷̢͖̤̤̙̆e̴͍̬͍̜̗͇̜̻͕͍̍̒̅͝͠ř̵̳͍̦͔̫̺̍̎̕͘.̸͕̳̙̺̚ͅ.̸̗̘̏̔͌̈.̴̞͓̏̋̉̄̏̈́͜"̶̰͗̊̀͐͂ My voice still sounded demonic, as I sobbed, filled with guilt, and disgust.

How could a monster like me had ever thought I'd be a hero...

----

Eri waited in a small room, confused. Some people who called themselves "heroes" had taken her out of the yakuza base, and told her to wait in this room. She wasn't sure why. Maybe Izuku would come for her?

She hadn't seen her ghostly friend in awhile.. Where had he gone? Did he leave her..? No, why would he ever do that?

He was scary, sure, but he was also a really nice, geniune person. He wouldn't do so without telling her..

But what if it was an act? While Eri hated the thought, she couldn't help it. What else could explain why he had suddenly disappeared?

A man with dark brown hair and eyes stepped into the room.

"Hello, my name is detective Tsukauchi. I'm here to ask you a few questions, is that alright?" The man said. Eri nodded slowly. She couldn't see any reason to say no.

"Alright, I'll start off simple, what's your name?"

"Eri."

Tsukauchi nodded, "Alright, Eri, how old are you." Eri thought about it for a second, before saying "7, I think. That's what Izu said"

Tsukauchi hummed, a confused look crossing his face "Izu? Who's that?"

"Oh! His name is actually Izuku. He says he's a.... oh yeah! He says he's a reaper! I don't actually know what it means... Oh! He likes to come over to play with me alot!" Eri said in an excited manner.

Tsukauchi's eye twitched. Did this girl have an encounter with that Grim Reaper villain? The note did say something about him...

"Can you draw him?" Tsukauchi asked, giving her a notepad and some crayons. She nodded, and began scribbling a figure onto the paper. She gave it to him, "That's what Izu looks like!!"

Tsukauchi instantly recognized the boy in the drawing. But.... he's dead?

----

Tsukauchi was beyond confused. Not only had Midoriya Izuku been mysteriously killed by some sort of fire quirk in the forest, but now he was coming up as some sort of ghost?

He groaned, as he downed another cup of coffee.

This case would be the death of him.

---- (sorry that was a short pov)

I gripped my scythe, staring up at the sky. I was waiting to be pulled away again, to reap another innocent soul. I hoped that it wouldn't be too horrible of a scene.

My hopes were invain when I appeared in a dark alleyway, only to see Ingenium, bloody and broken, with Stain looming over him. Ingenium had a multitude of stab wounds and slashes, blood pouring out of his wounds. His limbs were bent in all the wrong ways, snapped in some areas. The sight disgusted me. "What the hell, Stain... Ingenium isn't a fake.. He's an amazing hero! He's helped so many people, and brought joy to everyone's lives!! Why would you do this...?" I growled, tears brimming my eyes. Only Ingenium heard me, though.

"I didn't want to do this, Ingenium, but you got in my way. Now you have to pay the price" Stain hissed, and walked away.

I stared him down, before shaking my head, turning to look at Ingenium. "Can you walk..? Actually, no, dumb question. You definetly can't walk. Here, let's get you to a hospital..." I rambled, crouching down besides him. I put my arm underneath him, pulling him up.

I wrapped his arm around my neck. He seemed to just barely be holding onto consiousness, only half awake and not responding.

I realized that with the condition of his legs, this wouldn't work to well, and shifted him so that I held him bridal style.

"I'll get you to safety... After all, sometimes heroes need saving too."

A/N

Sooooooo USJ happened in this, but I didn't include it. Everyone survived it, don't worry.