Love Myself: Her || P.JM

DRABBLE

Pairing : Park Jimin X Reader

Genre : Fluff

Summary : Taking care of your cold ceo foance when he's sick

Wordcount: 0.8k

[ A/N: BEFORE YOU READ, the reason why this is a drabble of 'love myself: her', is because I might be uploading a ceo Jimin story lol ok just wanted to tell u this this thanx for reading this bye. Also, enjoy!]
-

You tried to close the door behind you as quiet as possible. 

You have just arrived at your "fiance's" house. Yes, you have a fiance, tough not by choice. Your family was strictly bussiness orientated, and had therefore signed their firstborn female child over as an unexsisting product as a marriage option if it was necessary. 

You had been against this since the moment you've been aware of this.
You were certainly not a "product".
Your fiance, Park Jimin wasn't much better. For most times, you can't seem to read him at all. 

Tough he always does somehow look after you, (for example, you once had gone out with your friend who ended up ditching you, you had called him as last option at 3 am, but he didn't hesitate to pick you up) but he never actually talked to you about his feelings, nor was he affectione or anything else.

Currently, he was sick. And that's the only reason you're here. To take care of him while he's sick. Tough he could simply have his maid take care of him, he never lests her touch him. 

You greeted said girl with a small smile, which she returned, before eventually making your way to his room.

Upon opening the door, you realized that he was not in his bed. 

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Where is he?

"He's in his office." His maid said as you closed the door.

" Excuse me? I tough he's sick." You say confused.

" He is. But he still insisted on getting work done, so he's working from his home office." She explained.

You nodded. " Thank you for telling me."

A moment later you're in Jimin's home office, crossing your arms over one another while glaring at him from the doorway.
You cleared your throat before speaking.

" I heard you were sick?" You cocked an eyebrow.

He looked up from his work, and he indeed did not look good.
He was paler than what he's supposed to be, and his cheeks are hollow, a sign that he hasn't eaten today, his usually neatly styled hair was now also a mess ontop of his head, which even tough the current situation, only made him look cute.

" I'm fine." He grumbled with a hoarse voice before turning back to his work.

You rolled your eyes before walking over to him and closing his laptop right before his nose.

To your suprise, he wasn't mad about it at all, it almost seemed as if he wanted you to do it.

" Go lie down. I'll make you some soup." You told him as you felt his forehead with the back of your hand.

Once again he surpised you as he leaned his head in your skin.

You lightly retreated your hand before walking out of his office and down into the kitchen.

After a few minutes of setting up the water and getting the ingredients, a pair of arms wrap around you.

You jump, but the arms do not retract. As you turn around, you realize it's Jimin.
You sigh before getting back to the soup and Jimin sets his head down onto your shoulder, his overheated temperature seeping trough your shirt.

" I tough I told you to go lie down?" You mused.

You were now getting a little concerned, why was your cold fiance acting as if you two were actually dating?

He hummed in response.

" If we had met in different settings, do you think that we'd actually be something?" He asked you.

Your hand stilled on the spoon, the question taking you by suprise.

" I don't know." You shrugg in response.
He suddenly presses his nose in your shoulder, inhaling your scent.

The action causes you to still for a moment.

" Sorry." He wishpers, turning back to just leaning his head on your shoulder while holding you in a back hug.

" Jimin, are you sure that we don't need to take you to a hospital?" You ask him.

He shakes his head, his hair tickling you.

" No. I'm drowsy, and whenever I'm this drowsy I end up spilling whatever I have on my mind. I usually avoid my feelings for you." He bluntly tells you.

You blink before finishing the soup and pushing him down to sit and eat.

After that, you send him straight to bed, but he keeps whining until you escort him upstairs to his own damn bedroom.

" Y/N?" Jimin aks as he's sitting down on his bed, looking at you with small sleepy eyes.

You turn back to him from the door opening you're stood in, cocking your head to the side as a way to tell him to carry on.

He smiles.

" I love you."