Game Over

The emblems of Beacon and A.M.C spined for a few seconds before a map that the audience was familiar with appeared on the screen. 

The camera slowly zoomed into the map before the familiar voice of Command spoke up, "Primary exfil point has been compromised. Proceed to Secondary Extraction South of bridge. Enemy presence... substantial."

The camera stopped above the place that was covered with either red circles or red arrows as Ciel's voice sounded on the screen, "It's just too hot...But room temperature? Please, a beer should be ice cold!"

Junior and Qrow grinned, the latter taking a sip from his flask before both of them spoke up at the same time, "Damn straight."

A small square popped into the screen and moved a bit to the right, showing the audience three jeeps driving down the hill.

"A lager maybe, or a glass of water like you drink. But a pint of stout?" Yang asked.

"Heh." Ciel laughed as the jeeps proceeded to drive down the hill, "I'm gonna have to school y'all both when we get back stateside."

"Yeah, well, either way we're stopping with my family first. And I'm buying." Weiss answered.

"Well, at least the world didn't end." Ciel said with a small pause, "Hit it." 

"Yeah, but there's still something we need to take care of." Yang stated.

"From what we've seen in this intro she sent a lot of people after you, I think it's easy to say that it's not going to be easy." Blake added.

The camera quickly zoomed into the map and then zoomed into one of the jeep driving down the road, and were about to reach the road. 

Ruby cocked her weapon as she stood in the back of the jeep next to a crate, hearing Ciel shout as they entered the road, "Hang on!"

She turned back and saw three trucks filled with the White Fang soldiers driving after. A better portion of the audience didn't paid attention to that. They paid attention to the fact that they were cars with civilians driving them on the road.

"What are the civilians doing there?" Port asked.

"It is a normal road, Peter and they're probably unaware of their operation." Ozpin pointed out.

"Now they have watch fight off Sienna's soldiers and watch out for the civilians ." Oobleck sighed.

"This will be something they will surely do but will Sienna's forces watch out for them?" Goodwitch asked, even though the answer seemed pretty obvious to everyone.

"Enemy truck at 6 o'clock!" Ciel shouted. The cars of the civilians moved aside, as Ruby started firing at one of the trucks who fired back, breaking into a gunfight with her. 

She reloaded her weapon, hearing her sister call out, "Baseplate, this is Bravo Six! What's the status on our helicopter, over?"

"Bravo Six, the bird has been delayed, E.T.A. fifteen minutes." Qrow answered as one of the trucks sped forward and stopped right next to Ruby, keeping up with the jeep. Ruby quickly turned her attention towards it and to the faunus standing in the back of it. 

They all turned towards Ruby and started shooting at her and she knew had quickly get rid of them, otherwise she'll end up dead. She pulled the trigger and her weapon started firing back at them, and the fact that there were a small pieces of metal cover the lowers parts of their bodies wasn't making it easier. Thankfully for her, each one of the pieces fell off the truck when at least one of the bullets she fired hit it.