ok here's the tea

Ok. here's the tea. 

i might turn this concept into a book 

tell me what you think 

-- 

It was a misty cloudy day on September 10th, the first day of school, 5:30 A.M, when Taron Egerton's alarm went off. It wasn't particularly loud, but loud enough to get the lazy boned fifteen year old boy out of bed. Taron loved his room tidy, so he would always make his bed first thing in the morning instead of putting it off until after school. Most would say Taron wakes up too early, but he has a lot to do to get ready for school, and in the mornings he likes a bit of time for himself. He opened his window to feel the temperature for the morning, which would determine what the boy wore, a gust of wind sweeping through his window and giving his room a breeze. Taron realized it was a cold morning, so he grabbed a sweater and a pair of sweatpants and headed into his bathroom to get dressed.

When he was done showering, getting dressed, brushing his teeth, combing his hair, Taron walked downstairs to his kitchen and made himself some tea. His mum was at work, so he had to fend for himself most of the time. He went back up to his room and threw his books and supplies into his backpack. 

-- 

ok that was probably shitty, but i want you guys to comment if i should turn it into a book or not, or extend it to make it in my oneshots book