Yule ball part 2

We go out into a line with all the champions including fleur, viktor, Cedric and Harry. I guess Cedric had asked Cho and I hadn't even thought about him taking someone else. Then we file out into the ball room floor to start dancing and I look over to see Cho and Cedric dancing fine but me and Harry were missing the beats and stepped on each other toes.
        But we still lasted until other people came out to the middle of the hall where we were dancing to join, then we slowly snuck our way out of the dancing circle.
Harry and I are sitting down now and I can see that he's only looking at Cho this is all my fault.
"Harry I'm sorry I asked you to the ball and you didn't get to ask Cho"
"I -
"But I can talk to her for you! I will help you talk to her oh I feel like an absolute ass for making you go with me"
"I asked Cho and she said no V, but I'm glad that we got to go together. Anytime with a beautiful girl like you is great for me... I mean you are very funny as well I mean I like to hangout with you" he says and puts his hand over mine.
"Well good then I needed to get that off my chest, you know what I noticed when I walked in? Ronald's robes! What is he wearing oh I can't help but laugh whenever I see him"
Harry starts laughing and tells me all about how his mom sent him ancient robes. Then we started talking about how bullocks we are at potions and we were probably better off not being partners. He told me he doesn't know what he wants to do in the future and I said that I wanted to write, maybe even in the muggle world.
After we were talking for a while I see Fred waving at me just as I was about to say I was gonna talk to him Harry asks me
"Do you want to get out of here?" I pretended I didn't see Fred so I could say "of course"

We get up and walk out of the great hall and through the castle to the bridge
I sit back against the railings and close my eyes thinking about how awful our dance was and I just start laughing.harry sits next to me.
"What is so funny?"
"I was just thinking about our dance and how we must've looked like morons"
"Well you are an absolute terrible dancer"
I punch his arm as he slides down and sits next to me shoulder to shoulder.
"So are you! Don't put all that on me"
He puts his hands up as an I surrender
"I'm kidding, but yes we definitely looked like complete idiots" we just laughed and turn to him and his smile was so bright I loved it.
"You have such a great smile Harry" looking in his eyes he was happy I could tell but his smile dropped and he was getting closer to me and his eyes moved to my lips. Our faces were so close and I could barley even think I truly couldn't believe this was actually happening. Harry Potter was trying to kiss me?
I leaned in and -
"V!" I hear Fred's voice
"V! Are you alright. I hadn't seen you all night I went to look for you. Hey Harry!"

We broke apart. Guess it wasn't meant to be
"Hi Fred. Oh you look absolutely dashing! Did your mom pick out those robes" I started to get up from my seat
"We were just talking it was getting kind of hot at the ball" I said
"Ya we should probably get back to it then" Harry gets up and we all walk back together and see the dance is still alive and well
They were playing some great songs so right when we got there I grabbed Fred's hand "come one I love this song let's dance!" And we are jumping up and down to the beat of the music and it's great to be able to share this with my best friend.

"So what are you doing here with Harry?" Fred kinda screams while we are dancing together
"Oh we are just going together as friends"
He kinda rolls his eyes
"Let's go talk"
I told Harry I was gonna go hangout with Fred and he said it was fine and he was hanging out with Ron so it wasn't a big deal.
So once again I am walking down the corridors of Hogwarts but with Fred Weasley now.
"You look great V I'm glad you decided to come"
"Ya well after Harry said yes I was excited and then I found out that he really wanted to go with Cho who came with no other than Cedric"
"I bet Harry was glad to come with you! You are awesome V and I've always thought that"
Wow that felt great to hear him say all these years I've  had such a juvenile crush on him that I have gotten over but it still gets my heart when he is so nice to me.
"We should probably head back"
"Wait"
He takes my hand in his and I am stunned but my heart flutters.
"V."
He stops in his tracks and has me face him he's looking down at me but we are close and he takes my hands in his and is playing with them.
"Will you promise me something"
"Anything"
"If we are both single once your last day of Hogwarts will you marry me?"
"Oi shut up Fred" I slap his chest
And he just starts laughing. "God you are the worst, why would you scare me like that"
"Just to see your face"
Then we walk back to ball and a lot of people have left and I walk over to Harry.
"Hey I think I'm about ready to turn in, walk me home?"
"Definitely"
We were walking to the hufflepuff dormitory and he grabs my hand half way and we were walking hands intertwined. Before the doorway I say
"Goodnight, Harry. I had a great time"
He's smiling and looking in my eyes and leans in puts his hand on my cheek gently and kisses me. short sweet and amazing.
"Goodnight Verona." He walks away