🐍Orochimaru🐍

So you were basically an experiment to create something that has like all the chakra affinity 😂😅

Meeting your sibling!

• Mitsuri was happy he now has a sibling and thinks you're cute!

First words!

You were hugging your snake plushy when you show and exit to the outside and you decided to crawl there. When you got out you realised you left you plushy inside, by the time you got inside you saw your father looking around for you. You decided to make it easier for him to find you, "h-her-here d-da-dada!" Your father was surprised but mostly relieved that you were not in danger.

First steps

You were about to go to bed when you realised your plushy was nowhere to be found! So you crawled out of your crib and soon found out that walking would be faster to find your plushy. You pushed yourself up from the floor and tried to balance which ended up with you falling face-first onto the ground. You tried once more and succeeded, you wobbled around the lab while calling out your plushy's name," Snake-chan!"  Sadly you could find him and just sat in the hallway devastated before being discovered by your father. He was holding you plushy and your face immediately light up, you ended up sleeping with your Snake-chan!
Your father was secretly proud of you!

Your routine

•you just wake up and eat

•play with your Snake-chan and Mitsuki if he has a day off from training or missions

•if you are lucky your father will play with you!

• you sleep at 10:30 p.m