Meeting your boyfriend's family

Naruto (Shinki)

Gaara was calm and collected as usual but was smiling the whole day before the dinner. Let's just say he was the same during the meeting...

Sasuke (Shikadai)

Temari was on cloud nine that entire day and was very excited to meet you! While Shikamaru was acted the same, deep down he was excited too! Temari was fangirling when she saw you two, sadly Shikamaru was still looking like he was bored out of his mind.

Sai(Boruto)

The entire family loves you! Hinata loves you and along with Himawari ships you two!

Gaara(Mitsuki)

You were unfortunately sitting in a dinner with the one and only Orochimaru who scared the sh*t out of you. Your boyfriend was abit insensitive and organized a dinner with his father. You were scared for your life and wanted to leave... Let's just say Orochimaru like you as you were the Kazekage's daughter (idk...)

Shikamaru (Inojin)

Your boyfriend's mother absolutely adore you and ships you two! His father was happy for his son but stayed quiet during the meeting.

Orochimaru ( no one)

I can guess that your boyfriend's (does not exist)  family will be terrified of you even though you were very friendly as you were Orochimaru's daughter...

If you have a request feel free to comment it at this part and also I am willing to write one shots but it might not be very good😅