✨First mission!✨

To make up for the inconveniences I have cause u for reading the book!
Naruto

•C rank mission
(Rescue a hostage from a group of bandits!)
[Both a success and a failure]

The bandits got away, hey at least you rescued the hostage!

Sasuke

• B rank mission (WOW)
( Retrieve a important scroll from a group of talented shinobi.)
[Barely a success]

Everyone was down except for the leader and you, you were actually hiding stealthily and cast a kekkai genkei on the shinobi.(is that how u spell it?) You retrieve the scroll and dragged bother of your comrades back to your village.

Sai

•D rank mission (got a D rank right?)          (find a lost pet rabbit)                                   [success!]

Your team and yourself were looking around the village and the forest. Your friend, (friends name) found the fluffy rabbit but it escaped. So you guys ended up finding it again, at least the second time you found it!

Gaara

•C rank mission!
( Give a tour for some new people that are moving into the village!)
[A success ofc]

You and your team welcomed the new people with a kind smile and show them around. You showed them alot of hospitality!

Shikamaru

•C rank mission
(Help escort a villager to another village)
[Success...]

You walk to the next stop so you can take a nap and wait for them(your team and the villager) you kept on doing that so I guess it's a success?

Orochimaru

•B rank mission (cool)
(Defeat a group of bandits)
[A success]

You did all the work because you thought that your team are were Abit slow so you did all the work because you don't like going outside

(A apology gift I guess )