Years Passed by, now we are in rough times

So, I was 7 years old. I was gonna turn 8 in a few weeks but my dad had left the family. He said it was too much work for him so I was still young to understand but I was still sad because I was not going to see him anymore. He had left me I was mad and so was my mom but my mom was strong she still loved me but, she was sad for me so for my birthday she said she had a surprise and so I waited and waited and when the day came I woke up to go a special breakfast I smelt it from my room, "Mmmmmm" I thought what could it be I stayed there until my mom came to my room with a tray that had Pancakes, strawberries, grapes, apple juice, and eggs.

 It was looking so good and delicious. I ate it and it was the best thing I had ever ate at my house. No joke but my mom was being the best mom she had ever been, not saying that she was a bad mom but after my dad left she has been stronger than ever. Then she told me to get dressed and so I did. As my mom was waiting she told me that we were going to go to the special place she promised me. Once I heard her tell me that I got dressed faster because I wanted to go so badly.

I got to the car and my mom had told me everything where we were going, what we were going to do together. I know you're wondering what is it well you will get to know in a few just keep on reading the story and you'll know what it is. She brought me to chuck e cheeses. It was the best thing ever, it was my first time there. I did not know what to expect so I just went for everything and tried it for the first time. Then it was noon and it was 3:00 pm. That's when my mom said: "Now let's go to the best surprise I have for you". 

"You thought I told you everything but I did not". My mom said. I had thought that that was a surprise but it was not. My mom told me to hurry and get to the car so I did as so, I rushed, ran, pushed, and shoved to get to the car and I was able to get there in time. Then she drove and we got to where we were going to go. I did not know where we were. I asked my mom and she said, " Don't worry, just pick a child to take home.'' I was so confused I did not know what was going on but then I saw so many children of all ages, gender, and race.

 I said, am I going to get a baby sister? My mom said, "Yes, Yes you are or even an older sister whichever one you want". I was so happy after I lost my other sister I did not know anything that would make me feel happy. Now I know that I would be getting a sister so I chose her. She was medium skin tone, green and blue eyes, and she was about 6 years old. I said to myself she is perfect. I love her already. Her name was similar to mine, mine is Roslyn and hers is Rosie.

Then, we had fun as mom was driving us somewhere else. I always wonder where she can be bringing me but know where she is bringing us. Welp, my mom drove for a long time Rosie and I were both tired so we both fell asleep. It felt like we were sleeping for days but we only slept for about 2 hours. It was already starting to get a little dark outside when my mom woke us up. The clock was going to hit 6:30 in just a few minutes.

 We finally arrived. She told me that we were at the pet store and that we can choose two pets, one each. I, of course, chose a puppy because I love puppies and she had chosen a baby cat. I can't lie I like cats too but I'm more of a dog person. Then my mom paid for the cat and dog and then we went home. It took us another 2 and a half hours to get back home. When we got home we were so happy to get to play with the pets we hugged them, fed them, and we also were able to walk them around the house because it was too late to go outside.