Times were getting better (The End)

Hey sorry but this is the end of the story because I am not older than 12. On a good note, today is my sister's birthday. She is turning 11 and I'm already 12 years old. 

I am in middle school and so is my sister. We are in the same school but she is in 6th grade and I am in 7th grade. We would walk to school together and back. Our mother was able to trust us that we would not do anything that we are not supposed to do. 

We loved our mother because she was able to have fun with us all the time even when she was very tired of work. Then suddenly we heard a knock on the door. My mom answered the door and she was surprised to see who it was. I was like, " who is it, mom". She did not answer me. 

Then my mom let the person in. I was sad and happy at the same time to be able to know who it is and....... Spoil alert, it was my dad. My dad came and I did not know how to respond. I was so confused. I was, why, how come, where were you all this time.

 I forgot that he had left a few days before my birthday. My dad was so confused about who Rosie was but I told him that it was my sister that my mom had got for me as a gift because I am an only child and mom could not have more kids. Then he decided to say that we did not need him anymore so he just left us again.

 I knew that if he really cared he would have at least said hi but he did not. We were all left sad except for Rosie because she did not know him. 

He left a note saying, "I came to say hi and wanted to apologize but then I saw the little girl so I hesitated and then left I thought your mother cheated". I was so confused she did not she was just adopted but I guess he would never come back after this time.