Spin the bottle~Charli dameilo

Hey guys i just wanted to start with Charli dameilo beacuse one of my friends ask me so yea here you go friend. This will be a girl and girl one so if you want boy and girl of spin the bottle than comment in the comments. I love you guys enjoy❤️❤️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N Pov
Charli invited me to the hype house to chill and hangout with her friends. So i came because i didnt want to hurt her feelings. I ring the door bell and i see thomas

"Hello can i help you with something" he said looking at me. "Oh im here to see charli she is my bestfriend" i said scared alittle hoping im at the right house "Oh yea she is here let me get her" he said walking away. I stand there waiting then i see charli "y/n im so glad you came" she said hugging me "me to" i said smiling. We walk to the hype house living room and i see everyone. "Hey" i said to everyone and sat down on the ground
Everyone the said hey amd smiled. Than we all started talking.

Than charli asked if we can play spin the bottle. Than everyone said yes but than charli said this "there is a twist tho we all need to go in that closet and have sex or at lest kiss" at that point almost everyone left.

"Do you even know how to have sex charli?" Ondreaz ask "ummm yes i do"
She replyed with "sure" Ondreaz said as he got up to go to his room. Now its just me nick, avani, Tony, and charli. So we all started to play.

Tony spined first and it layed on avani. "Nope i can't have sex or kiss avani" Tony said as getting up "why?" i said "beacuse she has a boyfriend" he said leaving and nick followed tony than avani left it was just me and charli.

Charli was sad beacuse everyone left and didnt want to play. So i grab her chin and kissed her. "sorry i j-just umm" i said. Charli started kissing me back. We went to a spare room and started kissing.
" i have no idea how to have sex" charli said sadly "i can help you" i said smirking to my self. I had toys so i can make charli feel even more better. I took of charli's shorts and panties and started to eat her out. "oh fuck yess" charli said feeling really good.

I kept on going until she was so close. Than i got up from the bed and went to my room. "where you going?" charli said
"im going to go get some toys from my room" i said. Charli looked at me weirdly
"why do we need toys?" she said grabing my hand to go back to the bed. "Because its not just any toy" i said while walking out.

I get back and i see charli masterbating ( i don't think i spelled that right soo but back to the smut) "Charli what are you doing" i said madly as i can tell she was about to cum "i-i-i omg fuckkkk" charli said cumming on her hand and licking it clean. I was soo mad but i think charli should get punished for this on "Charli lay down on the bed" " i said i was sorr-" i cut her off "no you didnt say sorry no i have to punish you" i say getting closer to the bed.

Charli Pov
I was waiting in the room where y/n was at but i started to get horny so i layed on the bed and started to touch my self. Then i was feeling my orgasm coming than out of no where y/n comes back. Than i came on my finger i did not know what to do when thats happend so i licked my fingers clean and it tasted like candy. Than i was thinking abt how y/n would taste like. But she was mad i did not wait for her so know im fucked but she said she was going to punish me vary HARD. And i just felt my self get wet.

I went to the bed and handcuff charli to the board. I started to touch her a little "you have been a bad girl charli and i am going to punish you babygirl" i said know what to do and what not to do to her. I start to kiss her neck trying to find her sweet spot until I find it and start to suck on it very hard. "yess right there right there" charli said. I stoped when i wanted to make her feel really good i wanted her to scream my name so i took the vibrater and stuck it in the pussy and i put the vibrater on blast. "OHH FUCKKK Y/N" charli screamed i coverd her mouth and said "Charli you can't be screaming its 1:00 am in the morning" "ok sorry its just it feels so good in my pussy" charli said.

I take out the vibrater out her pussy than started to finger her slowly. "omg y/n you so good at this" charli said moaning. I than take my finger out the start to eat her out fast "Oh fuckk yess right there" charli said right before she could cum i pulled my tough out her pussy. Than she gave me that look like (why did you stop) look. I than said " im sorry but its going to be short because you have been a bad girl" "im sorry i truly am ok" she said with a frown " fine" i said smirking. I then get a dildo and pull it out "what the fuck is that" charli said looking grossed out "its a dick also called dildo" i said "why do you have this stuff" charli said "i have friends" i said. We both start laughing i strap it on then i tell charli to relax to get a better oragasm.

I Enter her pussy and start to go slow
"it hurt alittle" charli said "i know baby but it will feel good soon" i said. I start to faster and i can feel charli getting close " does it feel good now or should i stop" i said still fucking her " no it feels so fucking good now keep going" charli said moving her body getting close with her oragasm. I stop and take of her handcuff than charli sits up and lays me down and starts to ride me hard. I can tell she is about to cum hard on this dick " fuck charli" i said then i come up with an idea
I grab her waste and start to pound into her like there is no tomorrow " oh fuckkk im about to cummm" charli said while cumming and squrting on my stomack. Than charli falls on me. "that was so good" i said to charli "hey y/n can you be my girlfriend" she said " yesss" we start to make out

Charli Pov
I get down having sex with y/n and right now she is my girlfriend and im proud of it. Me and y/n get in the shower and fresh up. Than i kiss her in the forhead and say "i love you y/n" i said meaning it " i love you to" she replyed with.

1257 words✨🍩