Hot tub~lil huddy

Hey guys I'm back and I'm here with a lil buddy smut. This one will be boy and girl so if you want boy and boy comment that in the comments. Please give me idea I don't want to be making smuts that you guys don't like so yeaaaa. Enjoy this smut💜
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So Thomas was having a pool party and he invited me to come cuz I'm a cool fucking person. So I get my swimming stuff and get in the car and leave.

Once i get to the hype house i knock at the door and i see Ryland "supp shawwwtyyy" he said "um hi is Thomas here?" I said not knowing if I'm at the right house " yeah he's here THOMAS!!" he scream. "what do you want!" Thomas screamed back "GET YOU FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Roland scream then I see Thomas. "hi thomas" I said coming in for a hug " hey y/n" Thomas said

"So where is everyone?" I said "oh there in the back yard follow me" Thomas said. As I was following Thomas I got this weird feeling someone was following I turn around and I see ryland smiling at me " um can I help you" I said "nah I'm good" he replied with. As soon I as I got there I start to get nervous because there were a lot of dudes. But then I just see this one girl come up to me "hello I'm kouvr nice to meet you" she said with a big smile "hi I'm y/n nice to meet you to" I said smiling "come" kouvr said.

I got to meet everyone and I was kinda relaxed until everyone wanted to play this game ( it's like this game where one person is on your shoulders and you just fight kinda) I was with this guy named chase he was good looking I got butterfly's in my stomach so fast. He got under the water and then I got on his shoulders and we were against Larray and Patrick. I push Larray with one big push and he falls in the pool "Oh my fucking go-" Larray said falling into the pool.

It was getting late and I was in the hot tub resting a little maybe even sleeping. Then I here the hot tub turn of and I see chase smirking "hey" I said still relaxing "i had fun with you today" he said licking his lips. "me to" I said leaning over for a kiss. We start to make-out then chase grabs my swimming suit then rips it off. When I was on him I could feel his boner "wait are we really doing this" I said "yea why not I mean look at you" he said touching me every where.

He then turns me around and enters me "Oh my God y/n your so tight" he said
He keeps fucking me then I start to get close "hold on do not cum or you will not get anymore" he said "Okay" I said. He pulls out and starts to kiss me on my neck leaving Hickeys every where. Then I feel to fingers go in me I start to get really close "ok baby girl cum for daddy" he said. I start to twich then I came on his fingers he pulls out then I start to get out then chase said " where you going princess you need to suck this big dick" he said licking his lips.

I go back in the pool and start to suck him of. He then grabs my hair and starts pounding my mouth. He then comes " that was good baby girl" he said getting out "it was a one time thing" I said getting out to. We both go to his room and go to sleep.

word count 648🧚‍♀️✨💋

Sorry so short🥺