𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝗌...

𑁍┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

Millie Noelle was 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙.

Completely and utterly in love. In love with Kairi Consentino. In love with the way his eyes would shine even in the darkest of nights. In love with the way his smile would light up the room. In love with his weird ass laugh. In love with how he cared about everyone no matter what.

Everyone knew Millie loved Kairi. Mattia, Alejandro, Roshaun, Alvaro, Robert, even Evangeline.

But it seemed the only person who didn't know was the man himself. Him....

and 𝙃𝙚𝙧.

༄𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱!

𝟩,𝟦𝟨𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 someone please tell kai to answer his phone before i lose my shit𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝟣𝟪𝟫 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝟩,𝟦𝟨𝟧 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 someone please tell kai to answer his phone before i lose my shit
𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝟣𝟪𝟫 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 i wasn't answering for a reason bitch
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 i like alvaro better than you
↳ 𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼 i have won

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭 i love you millie 🥺
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 love you too 💘

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗼 call me instead
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 is your name kairi?

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮 maybe he doesn't wanna talk to you
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 shush child

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟯 lmao she's mad ugly

𝗱𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗿 @kairiconsentino answer bitch
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 this is why your my favorite

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟰 @kairiconsentino

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟱 i want a friendship like this 😔

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 answer your phone now bitch
↳ 𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 when he's aggressive 🥵😍

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀!

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺
what do you
want bitch?

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲what, i can't want to talk to my best friend?

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲
what, i can't want to
talk to my best friend?

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺
not when i'm busy

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲
busy? busy with what?

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺
i was on a date

𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲
oh! who's the lucky girl?

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺
rose
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦

˗ˏ 🍧 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

Millie's heart dropped. She had hoped when Kairi had said he was on a date he was bluffing.

Even worse he was on a date with her. He had always been focused on her. What was so important about her? What did she have that Millie didn't?

Millie wanted to sob. She wanted to scream out and punch something, someone. She would've done it too if it wasn't for Evangeline knocking on. her front door.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR MILLIE". The brunette rolled her eyes and walked out her room to the front door.

"Holy shit are you okay? Your eyes are puffy. " Solange questioned the girl once the door was opened.

Millie had completely forgotten she was crying earlier. She quickly wiped he tears and put on her fakest smile.

"Oh, yeah I'm perfectly fine. Just had a moment a couple minutes ago." She was never the best at lying, but she tried her best.

"A moment? And what was this "moment" about?" Solange had always been the motherly type. Always making sure everyone was happy and healthy.

She couldn't take it anymore. Millie broke down in tears. "Lane, I'm sick and tired of this!" Her cheeks red as she cried. " I'm sick and tired of Kai not noticing! Tired of him going after her when I'm 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚."

Lane stood there in disbelief. She knew Millie had a crush on Kairi, but she didn't think it was something to break down in tears for.

"She's got blue eyes, long legs and pretty rosy cheeks! While I have tan skin, brown hair and Kai is obviously not interested in me!"

The raven haired girl pulled Millie into a tight hug. "Millie listen to me. You 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 need him." She hugged her friend tighter. "If he is not interested you, it's his loss because you are the kindest, smartest, and most beautiful girl i have ever known."

The two girls pulled apart. "Y'know what I think," Millie laughed while wiping her tears, "I think you are the best fucking friend a girl could ask for."

✧.*ೃ༄

☁︎𝖠/𝖭☁︎
This took 4 hours because I'm literally one of the laziest girls i know. Anyways i hope you enjoyed! I think this chapter is absolutely trash though- ❥