2019, Blacklist (4)

" So.., ready to tell me?"
" What's with you two?"

" We good P'.." Frank surrendered to First alluring conversation.
" At least I used to think we were.."

" Were? So you two in a bad terms now?"

" Not we both P'. It's me.."
" I am in the one in the bad terms" Frank sighing, he felt his eyes stinging.

" You liked him don't you?"

" Is that really obvious P?" Frank tilted his head up, staring to the night sky.

" Yes... And No"
" Yes that quite obvious...for me. But no, I don't think everyone knows that" First answered Frank worrisome.
" Why don't you just tell him Frank?"

" Tell him what? That I stupidly fell for him?" His head tilt back fast.

" Yeah.. Why not?"
" I mean, look at him, he flirted with you whenever he got a chance. Isn't that means he also got a feeling toward you?"

" That cheeky bastard. He did that only for work P'.. "
" I'm just a mere working partner for him" Frank chuckled as if he mocked himself.

" You think so?"

" Of course P'.. Sure, no doubt."
" He would never fell for me"

" Don't do that Frank.."
" Don't you ever assuming for someone else feeling without asking them in the first place. That's not fair." First got up and stretched out his hand towards Frank.
" Come on, let's go back, it's getting too late now."

Frank give him a stare, before he took his hand to got up.

It's already past midnight when Frank finally laid down in their bed, beside the sleeping figure of Drake.

" Where had you been? " Drake asked him in a hoarse voice. He sat up as he awoken from his sleep.

" No where.." Frank answered.

" I was looking for you everywhere. You skipped your dinner. Do you had some?" he asked Frank in worry.

" I'm not that hungry. Let's go back to sleep."

" Fine.." Drake laid back down and hugged Frank tightly.
" Don't you ever leave without telling me like this again na.. " Drake said half asleep to Frank in his raspy voice.

' Is this your another rehearse Drake?'
' What am I to you actually?'

Frank's mind kept repeating those questions till sleepiness took him.

*

" You felt better Frank? " First asked him when they met at the cafeteria for breakfast the next day.

" Not much P', but thanks for listening to me last night." Frank thanked him earnestly.

" You can talk to me anytime Frank. I'll listen to you." First patted Frank's hand to assured him.

" Frankie.., why don't you wait for me?" Drake came and took a sit beside him, just to got ignored by him.

" Then I'll leave first na.. I've finished my breakfast " First excuse himself.

" Krub P', and again, thank you" Frank smiled at First as he leave.

" Frankie, Frankie... Frankie..." Drake called him, asking for his attention.

" What Drake?" Frank finally gave up.

" Hehe.. Nothing.." Drake smirked for gained Frank's attention back.

" Then quickly finished your breakfast" Frank just shook his head to Drake's antics.

Frank just finished his part for this scene. He sat on his folded chair and started to played game on his cellphone. He startled when something cold touched his cheek.

" Ouw, P' First..."

" Take this" First handed a bottle of soft drink to him.

" Thank you P'.." Frank instantly opened and drank it.

" Uhm, no problem.." First replied.
" What are you playing?"

" Just usual P', ROV.."

" Wanna some battle?" First challenged him.

" Daaii P'.. Don't cry when you lost na.." Frank challenged him back.

*

Drake was on his way back from his shoot. He stopped at the stall nearby. He brought some beverages for him and Frank, soft drink, Frank's favorite.

He don't know why, but since this morning, Frank seems down. Plus, Frank a bit ignored him lately. Maybe he had done something to upset him again accidentally. He realized that he can be stupidly childish sometimes.

From a far, he saw that Frank was sat on his folded chair, playing game on his cellphone as usual. He found it's cute how Frank would got all this frowned and serious when he played game.

Apparently, Frank not alone. He's got a companion, First. Not that Drake dislike him, but this dude seems a bit too close to Frank for his liking lately. He didn't even notice when Drake reached beside him.

" Frank.." no response.
" Frankie..." still ni response.
" Frankie...." He nudged Frank's shoulder.

" Oh no..no..no..,Shiaa!!" Franks cursed as he lost the game.
" Ai' Drake!! You made me lost!!" he complained and scolded Drake at the same time.

" Hahaha... Who's crying now? " First teased Frank.

" That's just a coincidence P'."
" Drake here made me lost" Frank huffing as he won't accepted his lost.

" Ouw, why is it my fault now?" Drake defended himself.

" You keep disturbing me!"

" No, I'm not. I just merely touched your shoulder"

" That's not a merely touched if you shaking my hand Ai' Drake!" Frank took a sip of his soft drink as he still arguing with Drake.

" Ouw, you bought a drink already?"

" No, it's from P' First.. Why?"

" No, nothing.." Drake replied as he hided his beverages behind his back.

" P'... Let's rematch!" Frank said to First.

" Still got some nerve aren't we?.. Daaii.." First accepted the challenge.

" This time I'll definitely win P'!"
" Ai' Drake, don't bother me this time!" Frank said fiercely to Drake and ignored him for the rest of the time.

Again, Drake doesn't hate this First dude..... yet.

*