2019, Blacklist (8)

Frank decided to slept during the whole ride. A little bumped awaken him. When he learned that he's been leaned his head on Drake's shoulder, he abruptly straight up his head. Then he realized, Drake's eyes has been staring at him.

" Sorry..." Frank awkwardly muttered.

" No worries, I'm more than happy to be your place to lean on" Drake casually answer to Frank.
" You never said sorry for leaning on me before Frank, why now?" Drake asked Frank lightly.

Frank was silent. He doesn't know how to answer his sudden question.

" Nevermind, go on, continue your sleep. I know you're tired" Drake smiled and reached for Frank's head and gently pull it to lean on his shoulder back.

" I'll wake you up when we get there" he gave Frank's head a few soft stroke, before he pulled off his hand back.

Frank closed his eyes. He tried hard to ease his pounding heart till he fell back to sleep.

As they all arrived at the cottage, they're busy to find their respective rooms. P' Dan gave them the liberty to chose their roommates. He just gave them an appeal about to keep their behavior, and begged them to stick to the itineraries.

Frank was searching for First. He insisted to be a roommate with First. He finally spot him in the other side of the cottage, playing tug and war with Ohm. He approached them without thinking.

" No way! Ai' Ohm, I won't be your roommate!" First pulled his body away from Ohm tightly grasped.

" But P'.. You lost the game, you must grant one of my wish!" Ohm insisted to dragging him to the other way.

" P' First! Aren't you going to be my roommate? " Frank interrupted their tug and war moments.

First was about to answered and going to Frank side, but his mouth being forced to stay closed by Ohm's hand.

" Sorry na Frank, he's my roommate now" Ohm answered on behalf First, as he half draged and half lifted First towards their room.

" But..I don't wanna be with Drake for now!"

Frank sighing, his plan was messed up now. He bowed his head, staring at his own shoes.

" Is being with me in one place really annoyed you that much?"

A familiar voice broke his silent. Frank turn around, there he found the subject that he have been tried to avoiding this past days. Sad and hurt clearly reflected on his face.

" No.. Drake, I.. I don't mean that way.."

" The room is all yours, I'll find another place to crash on" Drake threw the key to Frank, and walk away.

Frank run his hand on his head frustratingly, nothing is going as he planned.

*

Drake was totally avoid him. Frank tried to approach him, talk to him, even his phone called have been rejected numerous time. Frank doesn't mean to hurt him. Never.

That night, Drake really doesn't came to their room. Being alone in that quiet room, made him think about their journey. He recalled the first day when they were first met, it was Drake who approached him. When they attended their first fan meet, it was Drake who made him calmed. When they attended their first awards gala, it was Drake who covered his nervousness.

It's always Drake beside him. Despite his childish and hyperactive behavior,  Drake always been there for him. Drake's hurt expression from this afternoon, reenact in his mind. Drake never show that kind of face before.

Frank recalled his behavior towards Drake this past days. He have been avoiding him, ignored him relentlessly. He doesn't even explain to him the reasons. But Drake just being Drake, he approached him still with his cheeky smile, till this afternoon.

Suddenly Frank sat up from his bed. Tons of guilt befalls him insistently. The urge for seeing Drake smile suddenly felt so strong. His heart is longing for Drake's present.

Before his brain could even proceed, he had stood up and take a steps, looking for Drake. He searched the entire cottage for nothing. He couldn't find him. Desperately, he walked down the beach, trying to ease his mind, to calming his raging heart.

His eyes narrowed as he catch a glimpse of a figure, not far from where he stand. He could recognize that back anytime, anywhere, even in this dark night. He approached him, and took a sat beside him.

Aware of someone's present beside him, Drake turned his head and found it was Frank. He tried to get up, but Frank grab his wrist fast, prevent him from leaving.

" Don't go please.." Frank pleaded him.
" Don't run away from me anymore.."

" I never run away. It's you who have been run away.." Drake answered. His emotions was clearly heard from it.

" I know.. I'm sorry.."
" I have been a jerk this entire time.. "

" Tell me then.."

" About what?"

" Tell me why you choose him? "

" Him? " Frank confused.

" First. Why you choose him over me?"

" I never choose him Drake.."
" It's you. I'll always choose you.. "

Drake tilted his head quickly. Even with this dim light from the moon, he could clearly saw Frank's blushed face. He tried to hide it from him by bowing his head down. He touched Frank's chin, and brought it up to face him.

" Tell me more" Drake commanded him, his hand still on Frank's chin. A firm  Drake is extremely hot, Frank thought.

" I... Like you Drake. More than just a friend" Frank's face blushed even more. He bit his lip to hold on his nervousness, he doesn't dare to look at Drake.

" You're such a tease Frank" Drake growled.

Frank's eyes widened as Drake claimed his lips. He kissed him slowly. It was so tender, yet felt so intimate. Frank slowly closed his eyes as he started to be drowned into Drake's affections. Drake gave his lower lip the last nibble before he broke the kiss.

" I love you too Frankie" He whispered in Frank's lips.

-End-