☘ 01. ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ

"Why are you late?" and [name] could only mentally groan as she realizes her 1 minute late had been turned into 10 minutes late

"Why are you late?" and [name] could only mentally groan as she realizes her 1 minute late had been turned into 10 minutes late. All because of that senior of hers who wouldn't want to let her go at all. She then rubbed the back of her neck a little and Obanai sighed as he let her head over to her table.

"This is the first warning. Don't be late," Obanai added on and [name] could only lower her head as she walked towards her seat which was at the back of the classroom. She then sat down with a frown on her face and some of her classmates started to point out.

"Oi. Did I say you are allowed to chitchat in my class?" Obanai asked and the students kept quiet as [name] soon took out her necessary textbook and placed it on the table, flipping to the page in her Chemistry textbook where Obanai had stopped at the previous day.

[name]'s dark blue ocean eyes then noticed a certain yellow dandelion walking past her classroom and she could only mentally sigh and that had caught Zenitsu's attention, given how he was able to hear sounds perfectly. He slowly stopped in his track and looked towards where [name] was seated, and noticed how she had pressed her lips into a fine thin line then.

He noticed how she was rubbing the back of her neck most of the time like as if she was aching terribly, and noticed the sounds she was making, it was like as if she was having anxiety at that moment.

He watched as she rummaged through her bag and her dark blue ocean eyes widened as she realizes she had forgotten to bring something important and she mentally groan, which Zenitsu was able to hear as well.

"[name]!" and [name] flinched upon Obanai's voice and she slowly stood up. He then noticed how she was fiddling with her fingers too much and he let out a rather disappointed sigh as turned to continue writing on the board once again, causing [name] to remain standing instead.

"If you are unwell, head to the nurses' office," Obanai muttered out and he heard the sound of the chair being pushed against the floor and soon felt a gust of wind passed him as [name] ran out. He then stopped righting as his eyes shifted towards the exit of the classroom, and he could only shake his head gently.

Zenitsu then watched and immediately followed her without much thought, not realizing that he was going to be terribly late for his Gym Lesson with Tomioka Giyuu, the very same teacher who had punched him on the back of his head earlier on. He followed her down the stairs and watched as she slid open the door to the nurses' office.

[name]'s dark blue ocean eyes then widened as it laid upon a familiar-looking man and he flashed her a gentle smile as he waved a bottle of pills in front of her, and [name] heaved a sigh of relief then, and soon she heard a soft giggle coming from the nurse.

"[name], Hakuji-san here had to sneak into the school and hide here because you forgot your medicine," Tamayo spoke out and [name] rubbed the back of her neck then as she realizes the trouble she had caused for her childhood friend.