☘ 05. ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

"Are you feeling better?" Zenitsu asked as he leaned against the sofa while he sat on the ground, with [name] bundled up in a blanket and laying on the sofa with a pillow. He watched as [name]'s cheeks were flushed red as she had on a cooling pad on her head, and he watched as she slowly nodded her head, with a gentle smile on her face.

Her gentle sound returning once again.

"You really scare me today, don't scare me like that. My heart can't take it," Zenitsu added on and watched as [name] slowly nodded her head again. He then smiled softly as he placed a hand on the side of her head and caressed her cheek, only to flinch the moment he heard a throat being cleared and he turned, looking at Hakuji who had a smile on his face, yet his eyes were closed.

"You better be helping her to get better and not just flirting with her. I'll punch you to hell," Hakuji muttered out and Zenitsu could only swallow the lump in his throat, afraid to make even a small sound of shiting on the floor as Hakuji came over and placed the tray of hot food down.

"And you. Always giving me a heart attack unexpectedly," Hakuji spoke out as he flicked [name] on the nose, causing her to whine about at the stinging pain only to have him walking away as he went to find Koyuki in the kitchen once again.

"Ah... I caused so much trouble," [name] whispered out, and Zenitsu could only smile softly at her.

"Don't worry. I will just protect you from now on. Nobody is going to touch you anymore," Zenitsu said with a smile and watched as [name] slowly nodded her head.

"Thank you, Agatsuma-senpai," [name] whispered out.

"Oi, Agatsuma was it? You are Kaigaku's younger brother, aren't you?" and Zenitsu tensed up at the mention of Kaigaku and he turned to look at Hakuji who had raised an eyebrow in response as Koyuki was busy washing up the pots in the kitchen.

"No wonder you look so familiar. Kaigaku always complained about how whiny you are at home," Hakuji added on and Zenitsu started to turn embarrassed as [name] giggled softly then.

"Kaigaku-kun? It's been a long time since I last saw him, Hakuji-kun," [name] whispered out and [name] noticed how Zenitsu tensed up and she slowly shifted and placed her hot hand against his arm, squeezing it slightly.

"I don't really like him," she whispered out softly, knowing that Zenitsu could hear her clearly. Zenitsu then scratched the back of his ear a little and looked as [name] smiled softly at him instead.

"He is an asshole, who cheats at playing cards," [name] whispered out a little more and soon felt Hakuji's finger against her cheek, poking it slightly. [name] then puffs up her cheeks in a childish manner and Hakuji could only roll his eyes.

"Yes, he is a god damn cheater at games," Hakuji spoke out loud enough and Zenitsu watched as [name] giggled softly as she shivered a little due to her sudden fever. Zenitsu then shifted as he grabbed hold of the now warm bowl of porridge that Koyuki had cooked for [name] and shifted closer to [name].

[name] watched with her now slightly tired dark blue ocean eyes as he scooped up some porridge and blew onto it, bringing the spoon closer to her mouth and he watched as she slowly opened her mouth.

"Oi, don't eat while you lay down. You might end up choking, get up," Hakuji spoke out as Koyuki soon came over with the tray of remaining porridge she had cooked for her, Hakuji and Zenitsu. Zenitsu then quickly place the bowl down and helped [name] up, ensuring that she was still wrapped comfortably in the blanket and he grabbed hold of the bowl once more and sat beside her this time.

"You really like [name], huh?" and Zenitsu's face flushed red as he heard Hakuji's voice and he turned to look at him, noticing how the childhood friend of [name] was smirking slightly against the spoon that was by his lips as he ate the porridge.