Goodbye (Re-published)

A/N: I posted this before I made this collection..so... thats why it says republished..

Trigger warning

----

"So how was everything? I mean you took him in, helped him escape abuse" the interviewer asks as she puts her clip board of questions back on her lap.

"should I start the story from the begining or?" I ask and she nods

"where ever you want to,its your story" she says with a smile, im currently known as the town hero,I helped one person, and not just anyone, I helped Kellin Quinn.

I walked into school and i sighed as I sat in my seat, I watched as Kellin sat down next to me, he pulled his beanie down.

"Kellin" i whispered and he hesitantly looked at me, exposing a purple mark under his ear

"what happened, who did this to you?" I asked and he just shurged

I wouldnt say Kellin and I were friends at first. He never took interests in me, he was for the most part a friend of Mike's.

"how did Kellin meet mike?" she asks interupting my story on the day I met Kellin

"well, Kellin was new, people liked him, Mike likes people who others want and so he talked to Kellin" i state and she nods letting me continue my story.

"you cant say you dont know" I stated and he just shurged again

"why not?" he asked

"because thats lying" I said

"what if it happened in my sleep" he said

"Kellin this didnt happen in your sleep" I said, I was really kind of getting annoyed at this point, all I wanted was answers he sighed again and ignored me for the rest of class, it wasnt till the end of school where I...I followed him home, I didnt know this about him but he lived in foster house, when I saw him open the house door i saw three little kids rush up to him, it was so cute, but then they left with his foster mom, and then thats when I saw figures near the window, I witnessed his foster dad punch him in the face, and some other guy I remembered from school, Justin Hills, he kicked Kellin in the stomach, I never thought, I would ever witness justin hills do that to kellin, they seemed so close, and then I found out they were actually brothers, foster brothers. I didnt believe it. iIcouldnt watch it anymore, I knocked on the door. I was all hyped up, you know?

I give the interviewer a playful smile when I say the last sentence the interviewer laughs

the door opens and the dad opened the door "what do you want?" he asks

"Kellin, im a friend" i said he looked at me in disbelief

"Kellin doesnt have friends" he said harshly

"well bullshit, he has me" I said and Kellin's dad looked at me unimpressed.

"Justin!" I yelled, now you must be wondering, why did I call Justins name? well I knew for a fact Justin is scared of my little brother, and my brother would do anything for me. Justin walked up to the door and he looked at me wide eyed, pushing his dad away telling him to not mess with me, I had them right where I wanted them

"pull anything funny I have Mike on spead dial" I stated and he noded, I practically grabbed Kellin's hand, and I made him take me to his room, I told him to pack, he looked at me weridly and I explained I was taking him away and he was going to live with Mike and I, it looked like he was about to argue, so I started packing all of his stuff for him. and I took him home. My brother and I lived alone so having him move in wasnt a problem, we had a guest room and so Kellin took it, everything was okay, Kellin always...He always thanked me, he hessitated before eating what I made everyday. I would be like "hey you want pizza" and he would look away, look at me shyly, look at Mike, smile at me, look at the pizza, say no, then I give him a look and he would give in and say yes. we all still went to school, I found myself glued to his side, I saved him from justin, I got his dad put in jail, thats what I'm known for right, taking in a beautiful blue eyed boy and saving him from his parents.