Chapter 30

Oh back here again. Still the same. But here and there some drones. Somehow were all happy to spill blood though. "Lily, you do know the deal with this place right?" Misa asked her. I just walked silently this whole time. I'm still trying to process things in my mind. "Yea. Luke told me all about this place. If anything tries to kill me I'll kill it first." She said, out of no where summoned one of her knives. I was the one who was dragging around a body bag.

Yes, a body bag. Just sweet as sugar isn't it? "So...how much longer till we get to Jane? And she's still gonna be there right?" I asked. I had so many questions. "Not that long. And she's gonna be there for sure. You see, the forest doesn't exactly like letting things go." Misa explained. Letting things go?

Most interesting, but it's still tiring carrying this bag. "Hey Aeron, remember that?" Misa said pointing out to something. I looked out to where she was pointing to, it was an interesting shaped tree. The same one with the vines. The same one that took Jane. I swung the bag over my shoulder and ran to it.

"Aeron remember the tree!" She shouted to me as I ran, they were probably gonna start running too. While I ran I gave a thumbs up, I remember. I really wish we could just chop the tree down. But Misa of course had a huge disagreement with the idea.

She's deffinetly a tree hugger, she even threatened to kill me if I did chop down the tree. When I got to the tree I dropped the bag. It smelled like death. Like a rotting corpse...oh wait. Up higher in the tree, there she was. Still dangling from her neck.

I swallowed and decided to climb the tree to get to her. With the tree's shape it was easy to climb up, I was already on the branch that was closest to Jane. "Okay, let's do this." In one hand I summoned my lance and my other hand was reaching out to Jane. Hey again Jane...All I had to do was cut the vine. And...done!

Trying to catch her I slipped and fell out of the tree. "Fuck!" I shouted as I fell to the grassy area right on my back. "I did it!" I shouted, ugh dead bodies smell gross. I laid her down gently then opened the bag.

Then carefully I slipped her into it, zipping it up. That's when Misa and Lily met up with me. "That was easier than I thought-" right as I finished something wrapped around my ankle and lifted me into the air. Not again! I quickly cut the vine and fell to the ground again.

I still wonder how I am not dead yet. "Can we hurry and go before I'm the one being carried in a bag?" I said getting up in pain but quickly getting back to them. "Yup!" Misa swung the bag over her shoulder and started to run. "Well, let's go." Lily gestured to me and then started to run as well.

I looked back at the tree for a few moments. It didn't put up as much as a fight as I thought though. Maybe it's because of Misa? I looked at it a little longer, then ran after Lily and Misa. I can't waste time, there is a life on the line.