chapter 3 : Jazz. Sam. PlEaSe

Danny started backing away as his sister started making advancing towards him. He felt chill running down his spine and sweats began to drop from his face. Out of sudden his sister just stood there with a sweet charming smile and a soft face.

"Little brother? Are you sure you alright there? Is this whole thing makes you feel a bit uncomfortable?" She asked him.

Confusion written all over Danny's face.

She walk like an elegant woman and cupped his face with her hands delicately.

The attentions of the room are suddenly on them. Jazz's face morph into concern before she open her mouth.

"You seems so pale nowadays. It made me worried that your health will deteriorate at some point. You know i want the best for you."

Danny tried to speak back but no words came out so he close it back.

"Danny. My dear little brother. The only brother i have in this world. I love you so much so please tell me if anything bothers you. I will try my best to be the best sister for you." Her eyes looks so sincere to him.

The moment was all wrapped up in everyone's memory. Sweet moment that the customers crave for. Their hearts are melting just by watching the siblings interactions.

Danny hold both of her hands that were cupping his face firmly and determination fired up in his eyes.

"Jazz. I know you always want to protect me. I know that you want the best for me. Trust me. I know. But just let me go through all of this turmoil by myself Jazz. I can face it. You will not lost me Jazz. I love you too." He finally said it. A smile plastered on both siblings faces.

"Aww."

The girls squealed and some male students decided to become customers on that day after they heard about the rumours that there being two female hosts in the Ouran high school host club.

Sam and Tucker who were watching the wholesome moment decided to spice it up. Well, in Sam's case. Tucker was just dragged in the whole mess.

"Tucker. Do you need to change the bandages on you arm? If so, may i? I want to make sure that it would not be infected." Said Sam to Tucker. The tone of her voice was assumed as concerns and worries to the rest of the students in there except Tucker, Jazz and Danny.

Danny snorted while Jazz rolled her eyes and huff.

"Its okay Sam. It doesn't hurt anymore. The wound was not that bad. And it healed well thanks to your skill in healing wounds." Tucker replied. He decided to join Sam it seems.

Tucker's and Sam's customers double up and more questions fired up at them. Sam and Tucker skilfully avoided some of the sensitive topic one. A couple of pick up lines were thrown to each other by the duo.

Jazz soul flared up and she decided to floor it.

When no one was looking she knocked Danny out.

"DANNY!" She yelled at the top of her lung.

Everyone's attention is on them now. Tucker and Sam tried to ran to Danny's side but the customers were blocking them.

"Oh Danny." Said Jazz as she cradled her brother's body against herself and she buried her face into his chest.

More dramatic moments were caught by the customers eyes before Danny wake up.

"Ow. Jazz. Why would you k-" Jazz shut his mouth with her hand.

"Ahhahaha. Its good to have you back Danny. Why don't we rest for a bit."

There were so many tactics from Sam and Jazz that they used to get customers.

The other host lost a large number of their customers because of the quartet.

"Jazz. Sam. Please." Begged Tucker and Danny who were already exhausted by the girls antic.