Part 3

(Khushi is on the way to college in her scooty and is stopped by Ashok's Guards. Khushi is all scared. The road seems to be a lonely one without many people wandering. Still she manages to question back)

Khushi- Why have you stopped me in between? (They recognise her to be the one whom they questioned about Seema last evening).

Guard1- Dont act so Innocent. Tell us where is Seema Madam?

Khushi -See.. Seee.... Seema .... who Seema? I dont know about any Seema

Guard2 - Oh!?? Dont know??? we know that you know....Tell us or else....

Khushi - Or Else what? (she is hell scared but still she is trying to manage the situation as its a public place still, even though if there were no people) Listen you guys cant stop me like this and threten me. Ifyou continue doing it then I would scream for help an gather people

Guard3 - Gather people??? If you will be able open your mouth then only you would shout right?? (He pulls her hand backwards in a instance and points his knife on her neck....Khushi is still sitting on her scooty and the Guard3 comforts him self behind her)..Drive from here and just come with us without any fuss silently. If you try to show your smartness then it would not difficult for me to slit your throat right away. (When the scooty goes little ahead where lot of people were wandering, she starts acting pukish )

MALHOTRAHOUSE

(Seema and Rishab standing in the wedding attire at the main door... Ashok is all tensed and walking around the hall....)

Seema - Papa.... (Ashok turns around...and looks at the source of the voice....)

Ashok - You are back...(Looking at her Mangalsutra and Sindoor)

Ashok - So you did what ever you had planned in mind??

Seema - Papa ...please dont angry

Ashok- Then what should I do? celebrate?..wait let me call your mom..may be she will welcome you in a traditional manner... After all you have reduced the heavy burden from our shoulder..Sushila..Sushila....come here and see who is visting us..

AT THE CROWDED PLACE

Khushi - Whak Whak....(strugling)...Whak Whak....(strugling, she stops the scooty)...I am feeling like vomiting (By that time the following car comes close)

Guard1- See what is happening to her. Sir has told tobring her with care. If something goes wrong he will not spare us (They stop the car and starts querying her...)

Guard2 - What happened to you?

Khushi - I am about topuke...Whak...cant you....Whak.... see???...Whak (She put the stand get down acting sick and making people notice her)

Khushi - Hey god what is happening with me?

By this time lot of people gather around her and she gets the courage. Among thegroup She spots a cute handsome guy holding his wallet in hand and suddenly an idea strikes her brain...She slowly moves closer to him. Guards are helpless now as many people gathered they speak in whisper among themselves

Guard3 - Seems like she will escape now

Guard1 - And we cant do anything at the moment