Part 6

IIT CAMPUS

(Both Arnav and Khushi have reached the place. Khushi is searching lecturer Prathap at all places where he could have been there. While passing a room where Arnav was interviewing candidates she hears Arnav referring to a project and by hearing the contents of it she easily got to know that's her project)

Arnav – Come Rahul answer me. You yourself has prepared this report so you should easily be answering this.

Rahul – Sir...its last year I did that project so I don't remember. Give me a day's time I will recollect and get back to you

(Arnav had a wicked smile on his face. He also notices Khushi outside)

Arnav – Fine, if you are able to explain me things in the report. I will be hiring you without any further questions.

Rahul – Thank you Sir. (Khushi was shocked)

Khushi (To herself) - Just by looking at the project he selected. So what ever Pratap sir told was right

**FLASHBACK STARTS**

(When Arnav was on the way to IIT. He feels Khushi really hadtalent and he should not be mixing personal and professional grudges, so hecalls the Principal)

Arnav – Hello Prinicipal, I have gone through the project file which was sent by you through Aman. And I think I can select this girl but she has no where written her name on the project.

Principal – Yes, actually just before these campus interviews started. She needed money to buy scooty and there is a student called Rahul who offered her to buy the scooty instead of this project file it seems. I just got to know by Pratap otherwise I would have sent this year's file.

Arnav – No, thats ok I will take care of it. You just don't discuss anything to anyone

Pricipal – Ok

Arnav – Ok fine (He cuts the call and starts murmuring to himself) Sold project report to buy a scooty? Interesting, but I will make sure you agree that the project is done by you and teach other students a lesson so that they would never try to cheat Arnav Singh Raizada

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

(Arnav comes out of the room and standing front of Khushi who islost in her thoughts)

Arnav – What are you doing here?

Khushi – Wo wo (Suddenly she see Pratap is walking towards them) I was searching Pratap Sir

Arnav – Ok(Gives a wicked look and walks off. Khushi walks to Pratap and they bothwalk away discussing something.)

EVENING

(Payal on the way back her house got down from the bus and starts walking in lonely street and Ashok's 2 goons come to her. They start forcing her to come with them buy then a car was passing by and the guy in the car came out to rescue her)

Guy – Hey leave that girl

Goon1 – Hey boy ..look after your work and get out of here

Guy – Wont you guys feel ashamed of doing like this?

Goon2 – Dint you understand what we just told? (Goons start fighting with him and Payal is all scared by them Khushi passes by that place back from her college and stops seeing Payal)