Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of sniffling. I looked out the window to see that it was still dark outside.

Bakugo wasn't laying next to me.

I hate him. He's a complete asshole to Midoriya and everyone around him.

I also can't control my feelings. It disgusts me that I have a crush on him.

Well, it did.

Hearing about how he resented himself...blamed himself for getting kidnapped because he was "too weak."

I actually felt bad for him.

The hothead having nightmares about that night..I understand how horrifying that can be, I used to have nightmares about Toya's death. How terrified he must've been..My mother at her breaking point...

I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. I figured it was locked, so I knocked.

"Hey Bakugo, are you in there?" I cautioned.

"Go. Away."

It's really none of my business, but Kirishima did send me in here to help him in the event that he did have a nightmare.

"I told Kirishima I was going to assist you if you ended up having another nightmare. Just let me help you." I pleaded.

I heard clicking from the other side of the door. It creaked open to reveal a teary eyed Bakugo.

He brushed past me and sat on his bed, staring out the window.

I wasn't exactly sure how to deal with the explosive boy crying, so I sat next to him.

I knew that trying to comfort him with physical affection would probably end in a fight, but I still attempted to hug him.
To my surprise, he hugged me back, shoving his face into my shoulder.

It was kind of scary to see him being so openly vulnerable. It's unlike him to act like this. Though I just accepted it and let him cry. It's something my mother would've done.

I couldn't tell if he had fallen asleep because he continued to cling onto me as we sat there.

At some point I also fell asleep too.

Waking up was oddly peaceful.
Sunlight came pouring through the open blinds, the sky seemed clear, and it was quiet.

I looked down to find Bakugo still hugging me.

I started to heat up, realizing that the student who I have managed to catch feelings for was clinging onto me as he slept.

I then remembered that this is the same person who bullied Midoriya.

Embarrassed that I'd just fallen asleep with someone who caused Midoriya so much trouble and pain, I tried to push him off me. Turns out the hothead has gorilla grip.

Bakugo opened his eyes and looked at me.
His eyes widened as he realized what he was doing.