Chapter 10

Well, that's how it appeared. I'm not good with stupid shit like that, so they seemed like a couple to me.

It hurt.

But it shouldn't. Icyhot isn't my boyfriend, I have no reason to feel jealous.

Wait. No.

I definitely don't have feelings for that bastard.
He's annoying, and dense, and...hot.
Fuck! There's something wrong with me. Maybe one of those creeps got into my head.

Admitting that I like someone, especially him would be insane. Yes. That's it. I'm sure that I don't like that weirdo. Ha! I'm just mad that Deku is talking to a stronger opponent. I resent Half and Half. I don't like him at all anymore.

"Uh, Bakugo?" Raccoon eyes poked my face.

"Why the hell did you poke me!?"

"You were staring at Todoroki."

"I was thinking and happened to be staring at him!"

"But you were bl-"

"Shut the hell up!"

Raccoon eyes sighed. "It's pretty obvious that you like him."

"I don't like that creepy bastard!" I protested.

"If you say so." Ashido hummed, walking over to Pink cheeks.

My goal is to be the Number 1 hero, not fucking Todoroki. I'd never fuck that bastard anyway.

"Bakubro, the sooner you except it, the more likely it is to go away."

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about!"

"We're talking about your possibly unrequited love." Soy Sauce face added.

"What the fuck!?"

"Ahh~ faster Todoroki!" Dunce face joked.

"Do you want to me to blast you to hell!?"

"No..?"

I smacked the back of Kaminari's head.

"Ow!" He yelped.

"Fucking prick."

Icyhot looked over at us, he obviously heard what Dunce face said. Half and Half began walking towards us.

"Dumbass!" I hit Dunce face's head with my elbow this time.

"Owww.. That hurts..."

For fuck's sake! These idiots are so damn annoying! Kirishima looked concerned for Denki. It's the bastard's fault for being a piece of shit. Now we have a confused Todoroki. If he really did hear that, then most of our other classmates probably heard Dunce face too.

"Is there a problem? I heard my name."

"Dunce face wants to have sex with you."

"Huh!? No I don't! You d-" I kicked him before he could finish his sentence. Though, the kick was much lighter than intended.

"Just fucking leave, scum! Go back to your boyfriend already!" I yelled.

Half n' Half stopped for a moment, his head cocked to the side.

"Oh, Midoriya? I don't like him in that way, nor do I think he'd ever be romantically interested in me."

I wave of relief washed over me. He isn't dating shitty Deku. That leaves Yaoyorozu. The bastard is probably dating ponytail-
Not that I care about his stupid romantic life anyway!

"I don't care! Just go away, bastard!"

Shrugging, he walked back to Deku and Glasses.

"Did you have to say that I was the one who liked him?"

"You're the reason he came over here!"

"oOps." He stared at me blankly.

I didn't even bother. I was already fed up and wanted to leave, but I wasn't about to go after I had walked here in the stupid heat.
As I stepped into the water I felt a cold liquid hit my face. I looked over to the direction where it came from and saw someone holding up a water gun to my head. I didn't have time to react before they started running.

"WHAT THE HELL, SHITTY HAIR!?"

He continued sprinting down the beach. I caught up to him in a matter of seconds because of my quirk.

"What the fuck was that for!?" I bellowed, smacking his head.

"We're supposed to be having fun." He smiled.

Before I could respond to that, I once again felt cold water hitting the back of my head. I turned to see Icyhot. He isn't the type to participate in such activities.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted.

He began walking off in the other direction. I grabbed him by his shirt and repeated myself.
Todoroki shrugged. "I wanted you to chase after me, not Kirishima."

"Hah!?"

"Can you not hear?"

"My hearing is perfectly fucking fine." I answered.

"Why the hell do you want me to chase after you, weirdo!?"

"You're pretty."