Chapter 1

A/n : i do not own the Harry Potter world or any charaters. Also the art woke isnt mine. The auther of hp own it but I wierdly dont know who wrote Harry Potter

Hermione is standing at platform 9 3/4. She sees the train and she steps on. She finds the cabin her and Harry had planned to sit in. She knocks and opens the door. She sees Ron and Harry. Ron looked at her wierd. Her and Ron had broken up a week after the war. He had acted wierd and honesly hermione had fell out of love. "Can i sit here?" Hermione said jokingly. "No, find another place to sit." Ron said Even though he knew they always sat together and that it would be really hard to find another seat as the train was taking of very soon. "Excuse me? Ronald you see very well there is space here and here." she points at the two empty spaces. "Yeah well maybe i need space." Ronald says. Hermione is shocked as well as Harry. After their breakup Ron had been following her everywhere. And then about 1 month later he had ignored her complitly. Before he did that Hermione had said Rons word "Well maybe i need space." Hermione left the Cabin sad, and angry. She looked at her wrist watch and there where 1 minutes till the train would go. She needed to find a cabin. Now. She had searched nearly the whole 8th year space on the train wich was small as not all the students survived the war. She had passed Draco and his male buddys. And one Cabin was left. Before she nocked she heard crying. She heard a girl crying. She opened to see Pansy Parkinson. Pansy looked up shocked and wipped the tears away. "Granger. What do want?" Pansy was nicer then usual. "Can i sit here? It's my only ressort." "Sure." Pansy could see now wasnt the time to tease. Hermione sat on the seat infront of pansy. "Are you okay?" Hermione said, she actuly wanted to know. She was concerned. Hermione was one of the few students at hogwarts that didnt think it was the kids of death earthers fault they were on the wrong side. Pansy broke down. "No! Ofcourse not. Every one hates me, and Draco wants to sit with his pals. Not me." Hermione was suprised by the truth full answer. Pansy were now crying a lot.

A/n : hope you liked this, and if you enjoy or wanna read anymore can you please comment if you want it shorter or longer or maybe this lenght is fine. Thank you :)      

~have a nice day!~