Chapter 2.

* Hermione pov *

Right infront of me Pansy Parkinson was breaking down before i could say anything she hugs me. Like a really deep hug. "Im sorry." She says to me. "It's fine i understand some of it." I say. She looks up at me while we still hug. "You do?" She said suprised. I nodded. The fancy Parkinson i knew wasnt who i was holding in my arms. Her mascara was running down her face and it looked like she hadden sleept in days. But still somehow she was gorgeous. No! I cant think that. She is a slytherin. She soon fell asleep while hugging me. I put her on the other sitting bench. Even tho i tried with my life not to look at her. That was all i could do. Look at her beautiful self. When i had gone to change into my robes i woke her up. She then went to change. She didnt say much expect some mumbles i could make out to "Thank you." or something a long those lines. I was odly happy with that train ride. Even tho it was without my normal friends. When we had our introduction in the great hall, i could see what she meant. Nearly every one was looking at her and her friends. Later on me, Ron and Harry stood in the halls. I was happy Rons madness seemed to were off. I saw Pansy whit Draco and two other boys, she was smiling. That made me happy? I shook my head and asked Harry and Ron. "Do you guys think Pansy fancys Draco and the other way around. Do they maybe have a thing?" Harry and Ron laughed "I dont think so." Harry said. "Yeah and I think Malfoy is kinda gay." Ron then said. Harry stopped laughing. "Was that supposed to be an insult?" I said. "No. And why do you care. You sound like you're gay!" Ron didnt mean to but he said it loud enough that Malfoy and his group could hear. "And you sound like you're homophobic!" I half yelled. I could see that Harry was, proud? He deffintly agreed. Before i could think more about Harry i hear Malfoy and Pansy laughing, but not mockinly, kind a proud like Harry. Their friends where as confused as Ron was.