2. I'm not marrying boy toy

I'm y/n and I am 17 years old. I have been trained since I was 5 to be the head of the mafia, my dad made me live a life I didn't want, he made me feel worthless and I can't do anything about it. My mom on the other hand is always there for me and understands me but she can't really do much bc of dad and I don't want her to get hurt anyways.
When I'm gonna turn 18 I will finally be able to rule and get rid of that father of mine telling me what to do. For real now, no one tells me what to do!
To introduce myself better, I have really bad trust issues and people can really hard earn my full trust, I have panick gattacks when I cry and I need someone there to help me breathe normally and I also get angry really easy. I feel like I'm so fucking needy, I'm trying not to show emotions but damn it doesn't always work.

Another mafia in the city is mr moormeier's. Rich bastard if you ask me but his son is pretty hot. My dad and his are really close friends but we didn't really talk that much. Like who would even get along with a guy that is always texting hoes. Like literally everytime we had dinner together he was texting one and god forbid my virgin eyes seeing those unholy texts. I don't hate him but I kinda hope he drowns #sorrynotsorry

Today my dad says we have an important meeting with him and his son and I'm really wondering what the hell they want. They usually don't talk to us that much.

My dad yelled at me and interrupted me and my thoughts

Y/d- "come downstairs now!"

You wore that and got on the stairs rolling my eyes

You wore that and got on the stairs rolling my eyes. My dad thinks he can control me like that I wanna punch him in the face. My mom and Joanne were there too, Joanne is the best person ever, we got along so well and she loves me like her own daughter.

Mr moor- "let's sit down and we'll explain why we wanted to talk to you"

"Okay" u and Payton said at the same time

Y/d- " so u know we're the most powerful mafias in probably the whole America and we thought that"

Mr moor- "if we combine them into one big mafia it will be a lot more better"

"U basically want me and Pay to miss the chance of being Leaders of our own groups?"

Payton- "shes right, i don't wanna combine the gangs unless i rule"

"Excuse you, i wanna rule if we do it like this"

Mr moor- "oh kids you're perfect for each other,don't you see that? Imagine how powerful you would be if you ruled together"

"But you have to get married to rule together"

Y/d- "that's where we wanted to get, we are arranging you two a marriage"

Pay and u- "WHAT"

Payton- "I can't do that"

"I'm not marrying boy toy"

Joanne- "guys it's gonna be ok, you'll just live together and things but u don't have to be like a real couple, u can still see other people"

"Sorry Joanne but if I'm marrying boy toy, he ain't seeing any of his usual hoes"

Y/m- "Y/N"

"I can't believe you all would do that, you need to fuck off" I was about to leave the table when Payton put his hand on my thigh and calmed me down a little. He's so hot, oh shot I don't like him shhh

Mr moor- "tonight you have your first mission with the teens in our gangs"

"What kind of mission?"

Y/d - "there's a boy, a spy that is trying to learn abot the mafias and blackmail is into giving him money. You have to do whatever it takes to stop him, earn his trust and kill him"

"Do whatever it takes? Dad but it was never more than kisses I don't wanna have my first time with a creep"

Y/d- "make Payton do it before the mission, you're getting married anyways"

"Oh so I fuck whoever I can right? I hate you"

I ran upstairs into my room and started crying and shaking uncontrollably. Oh fuck, what am I gonna do

Payt- "I'm sorry sir but that was so not your decision to make, stop forcing things into her, she has feelings"

And Payton ran after me and found me crying on the floor. He seemed to not know what to do and the only words I could get out were "help me, I can't breathe" (oh my god I feel so bad for saying that right now, BLM now and always)

He sat down on the floor with his back on the wall and pulled me on his lap

Pay- "shh y/n you're okay, just match your breath with mine"

After a few more minutes I stopped crying and went back to normal I was still on his lap but he was hugging me and he was caressing my hair
I was just repeatedly saying thank you, he practically saved my life.
Someone opened the door and everyone came in

Y/d- "see? They're already all over each other"

"Yeah of course we are! Can you please send me and Payton away from you sooner?" I said with a sarcastic smile

Mr moor- "right after your mission you can move out but first kill him, nothing more simple"

"Just so you know dad, youre the biggest fucking bastard ive ever met"

Pay- Same shit goes to you dad"

We walked away to Payton's car and went to chick fil a cause I was hungry.

"I don't wanna go on that dumb mission"

Pay- "hey, you're gonna be okay, I won't let him do anything to you"

"I really hope you won't but I don't trust you"

Pay- "oh come on, we're gonna live together and you don't trust me"

"It's hard to trust strangers"

Pay- "you know me for so long"

"Yeah and we talked so much" I said rolling my eyes

Pay- "don't roll your eyes at me young lady"

I rolled my eyes again and smirked

Pay- "no, really, don't do that, it turns me on"

"Oh my god you are a pervvvv"
.
.
.

Hey! I'm really excited for this new book, do you like it? Let me know in the comments
Love you