4. DaNcInG

I got up and went to the dj, he was young too and seemed easy to talk

"Hey let's get this party started, can you please put this song so everyone can dance?"

Dj- "sure bb"

Ew fuckboy again

"Thank you"

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and kissed it and then kissed my cheek. At least I got what I wanted, everyone at our table was looking at me, welp . I went to the table dancing and the girls were smiling girl.

Dixie- "ooh, y/n, who was that boy"

I almost forgot they didn't know I'm getting married

"A fuckboy that thought I went there for him to flirt with me"

Charli- "but you let him kiss your hand and cheek"

"Was I supposed to slap him? Let him do what he wants to you if that's what gonna give you what you wanted. Well he can do what he wants if he doesn't cross the line, I was trying so hard not to cut his hands off"

Nessa- "lmao y/n"

"Anyways, let's go dance"

The girls quickly got up and the boys just stood there and looked at us.

"You guys are so boring, you're gonna stay all night at the table and drink"

Noen- "I'm coming with you, boo you whores" he said turning to the boys

The rest of them took a sip from their drinks and looked at us

This was the song we were dancing to

(I wanted to put something Romanian but I thought maybe there are people that party on this, fun fact: if this doesn't play at a Romanian wedding, the wedding is not it. I never been to a party that didn't have this song)

(Also sorry if you don't know the dance for this, it's a simple choreography though, u just balance your hips and move, idk how to describe ig you can look it up)

"Come on everybody, let's get this party starteeeed" I yelled a little

The bride quickly joined and a bunch of other girls, and like 3 more boys I think so Noen wouldn't feel weird

I was really feeling in the mood for a good party, I was moving my hands around while dancing . After a few more dances where I was just giving with the girls we went back to our table. I was breathing heavily but I still had so much energy.

I saw Payton's drink and took a sip from it.

Can't take my eyes off you started playing and I wanted to dance so bad, I love this song. Dixie and Addison were already dancing and it was so cute, I'm sure Payton wouldn't even bother to dance with me. My thoughts were interrupted by a boy

?- "hey I'm Chris,you look really beautiful tonight, would you like to dance with me?

"I'm y/n and sure, I would love to"

He took my hand and held me by my waist, we were slowly dancing to the song. It was really nice but I realized that I wanted him to be someone else. I guess I like Payton...