10. Euphoria

The next day I woke up around 11 and Payton wasn't cuddling me anymore. Well what a sad way to wake up...

(A/N: Also can we pretend that in the chapter where she got jealous of Riley it was actually katelyn? I want Riley with Kio so yeah❤️)

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and I changed into this:

Hot. I know. I dressed like that cause I wanted to train a little today and idk maybe a mission will pop up.

I went downstairs and saw Charli avani nessa Mads and their boyfriends hanging out on the couch

"Morning"

Them- "morning"

I went in the kitchen and drank some water, there were noen and Abby talking and smiling at each other. Yesss bitch I'm baby Cupid.

"Morning guys"

Abby and Noen- "morning y/n"

"Do y'all know where Payton is?"

Noen- "idk I think he left to hang out with someone" he said but I could clearly tell he was lying, I'm pretty sure it's not just someone. Oop I got a little mad

"Oh okay" I said. You know what? Fuck training I'm gonna go skate today.

I quickly went in the storage room and grabbed my skate:

I told everyone I'm going out and then I left. I skated to a park and did some tricks there. I'm pretty great at skateboarding if I can say, I did a gazelle flip and I met some nice people there. I love it when I skate, people are always supportive and it's just a way of releasing my stress. After some time I went to chick fil a cause I was getting hungry obviously. I grabbed my board and went inside, as I was waiting for my order I saw Payton at a table with a girl I think it was katelyn. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone. The boys that were at the skatepark came in.

Liam- "aye y/n, didn't expect to see you here" he said coming to hug me, I hugged back and then went to the rest, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Jada who was Louis' girlfriend and of course ava.