Chap 4 : Packing + School

Max, Jayden, and Leo were packing their bags. They all were able to leave before Jayden and Leo's dad woke up. Max lead them both to the school. It looked run-down. The school was a big building. Like one of those school-houses with the bells on just under the roof — with that really pointy triangle roof.

The school's doors opened for all the students and other people to walk in.

(The school) ↓↓

   — In this, the school is bigger —

The school had broken windows all around, but aside from that — The students. Some look like monsters and others look like humans. One of the monsters, however, stood out from the others.

++++++++++

In the classroom :

" Hello, everyone. My name is Slenderman. You may call me Slendy. " A tall figure said.

There were about maybe 300 people in the classroom. The classrooms were pretty big. Some students walked in.

" These are my older students and some are my proxies. " Slender began to name them all but 3 names stood out the most to me.

JJ's thoughts :

"Sally", "Lazari" and "Tobias". Sally was the little girl I saw in the schoolyard. Toby looked like the guy who was standing next to that black-haired guy... "Jeff" was it? Yeah, him. He looked like an asshole.

+++++++++++

I got thrown out of my thoughts when Slendy started pairing people with the Creepypastas. A small girl got up and went up to Sally.

After a few minutes, we are now all paired with people.

I, Max, and Lazari got paired seeing as no one else was available.

++++++++++++

After we were all paired we got to have a full day of nothing. We were all getting ready to go to the park that was just one walk-sized distance away from the school.

When we got there, I sat down and read a book. Y/N sat next to me, writing in their diary.

++++++++++++++++

After 20 minutes of reading, I put my book down and looked at the younger children playing with the others. As I was looking I saw Slenderman talking with some people looking just like him. They looked to be getting annoyed with that one man with a rose in his hand, and he looked to have a black hat on and a black tuxedo.

+ + + + + + + +

Why were Slenderman and the others getting angry at him? Oh well, not my business.

Max POV :

I stopped writing after 15 minutes. I looked at Jayden she looked to be lost in thought. I nudged her "Hey." I said.

She looked at me, "Yea?" She answered.

"You look tense, you alright?"

"I don't know. I just don't trust that man with the rose."

"You mean Offenderman?"

"Who?"

"The man with the rose is Offenderman, one of Slendy's brothers."

"Oh, uh, yea."

"Right."

+++++++++++++

I sat a little closer to her. "What are you reading?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going without too much silence.

"I'm reading "The Witch's Kiss."

"Cool. You're into witches and all of that?"

"No, not really, I just like to read whatever catches my eye."

Words: 519 (Minus this extra bit which would be 530 words)