meeting again

Thanks to the few people that read the last part, i really appreciate it!

your POV:

its early in the morning. i just woke up, and i'm rubbing eyes cus they are itchy from not sleeping enough. this time i'm in my own bed in my own house. i had a dream about the man from yesterday morning, i couldn't stop thinking about him, and the way he was gentle and called me darling.
i felt so special, as if someone actually cared, even though i barely know him. i really needed to see him again.
i decided i would head back there. i put on a red shirt and a pair of black shorts. i walked out the door and on my way there i had to go through two big buildings standing close to each other, with a very sketchy looking gap. i started walking through it, and when i took a sharp turn after getting out someone bumped hardly into me.

"hey! watch where you're going!"

i said loudly, kinda irritated as i was covering my shoulder with my hand to somehow help the pain. the figure turned around as it said

"oh my! im so sorr-"

the voice cut off. the figure had turned around fully, and i quickly recognized the person.

"...Midas?"

"Y/n! its you! i'm so sorry, are you okay?"

he said as he quickly scuffed closer to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and the other on my cheek.

"i- y-yeah, im fine, it's totally alright"

i felt his soft hand against my warm blushed skin, the way he held me made it feel like everything was going to be alright. we didn't notice how we were staring into each other's eyes so deeply. he slowly started moving closer, not breaking eye contact. i never realized how handsome he actually was, and how beautiful his eyes are. thats when Skye came into the scene.

"HEY MIDAS- ...ooooh whats going on here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"S-Skye! uhm nothing, i just stumbled across that boy from two days ago!"

"oh, that drunk boy who was talking to that statue? hi! im Skye, whats your name?"

"i uh- Y/n"

"cool name. want me to leave? i feel like im interrupted something lol"

"its alright, you weren't interrupting anything haha"

"ok great! Midas, uhm team shadow is back at it again."

"dang it. i'm sorry Y/N, i have to run. but here's my number, call me if you need anything!"

he said before rushing off with Skye.
i was standing there, cheeks red as always, still the feeling of his soft skin stained on my cheek.