calling him

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE LAST PARTS ILY❤️❤️

after you get home from what happened earlier today you find yourself sitting on your bed with the letter with Midas's number on it that he gave to you. you were thinking about calling him. you remember from earlier when you met him how he smelled like the sun, and a little bit like strawberries. you could still his sunny scent from the little note that he gave you. you finally decided to pick up your phone and dial in the number. you were kinda nervous but when you heard someone pick up and answer in a sweet voice your anxiousness disappeared.

M: «Hi! this is Y/n right?»

Y/N: «yeah! hi! i just wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up some time.»

M: «of course! you can come to my place now if you want, Skye is also here just so you know.»

Y/N: «sure! just send me the adress and im on my way :)»

M: «alright! see you there, bye!»

Y/N: «bye!»

"pheww.." it didn't go as bad as you thought it would. you get a text message with his address on it, you quickly reply with "thanks:)" and you rush out the door and start looking for the house. it takes a while, but soon, you find yourself outside a big, nice house, with flowers around and even a little fountain in the yard.

"is this the place..?"
you say to yourself. its the right address, so it must be the right house.
you walk up to the front door as a small shiver of regret runs through you. you weren't sure at first, but you eventually knocked on his door. before you had even finished knocking, Midas opened the door with a big smile on his face. he grabbed your hand as he greeted you and dragged you inside.

M: "Hello Y/n! welcome to my house! me and Skye has been waiting for you for a while"

S: "Y/NNNN HIII"

Y/n: "i- uh- hII?"

suddenly i'm on the sofa with Skye and Midas and a empty bottle on the table in front of us.

S: "ITS TIME FOR TRUTH OR DARE BOYSS"

M: "yeaahh!!"

Y/n: "w-what?"

S: "come on! you can spin the bottle first if u like"

Y/n: "uh- okay then"

i spin the bottle on the table, and it lands on Midas.

M: "i pick truth!"

S: "that means that you have to ask Midas a question, and he has to answer truthfully. pick an exiting one!"

Y/n: "alright i guess, Midas, have you ever kissed someone?"

Midas looks a little embarrassed. i guess he has never had his first kiss before?

M: "uh.. actually, no. i have not."

there is a short silence.

Y/n: "thats alright, i haven't either actually."

S: "your turn to spin the bottle midas!"

we play a few rounds until the bottle finally stops at me.

Y/n: "uhm dare!"

S: "alright! i dare you to kiss midas
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Y/n & M: "WHAT?!?"

S: "since none of you had your first kiss before!!"

Y/n "AGGGH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS"

S: "IDK MAN JUST DO IT"

Y/n: "😭😭😭"

i turn to face Midas, who is covering his face with his hands, but you can still see the blush through his hands.
i stand up and take a step closer to the chair he was sitting in, removes his hands from his face, cups his cheeks and kisses him without hesitation. it was quite magical, while it lasted.

S: "WHHAHHHAHAHSHDH OH MY GOD I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT"

Y/n: "mEEEH i just wanted to get over with it!"

S: "NAH SHUT UP BRO U LIKED IT AND SO DID MIDAS"

Midas did in fact look pretty happy, he was the definition of the "🥴" emoji where he was sitting.
for the rest of the night we were just having fun and asking each other dumb questions, and telling each other fun and embarrassing stories. it was getting late, and we figured we would have a sleepover.

but the thing they didnt tell me, was that there were only two beds.

AHGDJDSK THIS KINDA SUCKS IM SORRY BUT ILY GUYS THAT HAS READ THIS ❤️❤️ THANK U FOR VOTING AND READING
also i just realized how fucking short these are LMFAOOO I DIDNT EVEN CHECK THE LENGTH WHEN U SCROLL i thought like 400 words was enough lmfao ill be making them longer (ill try :y) ✨🏳️‍🌈stay gay