Happy Update! PLEASE READ :)

Hey, y'all!!

First off, I've been seeing all of your comments wondering when the next update will be coming. So instead of single-handedly replying to each individual comment (although I love replying to you guys), I thought posting this would be easier. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I last updated!! I want to say I'm so sorry you guys have been waiting so long! (sometimes I wish what I want to be written would magically appear on the page to make it easier for me so I could update faster and save time but then there wouldn't be much to writing) So much has happened over the last 11 months and while I thought that I was going to have all the free time in the world because of the virus- that was most certainly not the case to my dismay lol.

I have been working on the new update as we speak and *fingers crossed* I should have it completed and posted by the end of this week.

I can't express how grateful I am for all of my dedicated readers who continue to share my books and are interested in me continuing them. So many times when I am working on an update I stop working on it for a month or so because I feel as if nobody is interested in them anymore and there is no point in me using my time to produce something that isn't appreciated. I want you guys to know I see all of your votes, comments, and everything else and it truly puts a smile on my face every day and keeps me moving forward. I wish I could hug all of you. 

I really really love you guys and am thankful you guys every day. I PROMISE I'll see y'all soon!! LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH

xx- Emma