Own little island - Spifelk

Spifey x Zelk

Neko AU

as usual, please point out any mistakes or things in my writing that i could improve on!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Spifey and Zelk cuddled on their bed, looking at random memes. Zelk had one arm around Spifey, and the other arm held out his phone for them. Their fluffy tails intertwined. They laughed and purred and Zelk would occasionally squeeze Spifey and little tighter and kiss his head to make the younger boy flustered. 

The sound of the city and cars whizzing past were muffled by the window, and it was like they were on their own little island.

After a while, Spifey spoke up, saying, "If we had to have our own island, what would it be like?" Spifey took the phone, turned it off, put it on the nightstand, and rolled around to face Zelk. Their tails separated, but immediately went to hold onto each other again.

"Hmm, I would say lots of beavers there." Zelk said, chuckling. Spifey smiled at the joke and dug his face into his boyfriend's chest. Zelk pet the younger boy's ears. 

"I would want it to be sunny all day, every day," Spifey said, starting them off. 

"But then nothing would grow," Zelk said, still squeezing Spifey.

"I didn't say it had to be realistic," Spifey replied, reaching for Zelk's fluffy, brown ears to pet them too. 

"Hmm," Zelk smiled at Spifey's attempts to pet his ears too, "I would want lots of trees. To sleep on and stuff." Zelk suggested, kissing Spifey's head again. 

"Y-yeah, that would be c-cool too," Spifey agreed, flustered from the kiss. Zelk smiled even bigger from his success at making the beaver-boy blush. 

Neither of the boys said anything else, just enjoying the comfortable silence, thinking about what their own little island would look like.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

303 words

OMGGGG i think i did a good job i love this so much, what do you guys think?

Also, this was really short sorry, im bad at writing fluff ;~; and i had no ideas on what to write

Thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed, goodbye :D

-Vincent <3