"You silly muffin..." - Skephalo

Warning!: Drunk Skeppy

Bad sighed as he pulled into Zelk's dimly lit driveway. Zelk had hosted this big party and had invited everyone he knew, and some people he didn't know too. Skeppy tried to convince Bad to go to the party, but he refused no matter how much the smaller boy annoyed him to come. And long story short, a few hours after Skeppy arrived at the party, he had called Bad to come pick him up. 

Skeppy was sitting on the wooden porch, head in his hands, waiting for Bad to arrive. His head hurt like hell, and the flashing lights of the party weren't helping. 

"Geppy?" The diamond boy heard a familiar voice saying his name. Skeppy's head shot up, and he looked around with bleary eyes, until he saw his best friend rushing towards him.

"Badd? I wanna go homee," Skeppy said, more slurred than he thought it would be.

"Oh my goodness, you silly muffin..." Bad said, shaking his head. The older boy picked up Skeppy and gently threw him over his shoulder. Skeppy was too tired to resist.

The younger boy didn't know he fell asleep until he woke up on his couch with a splitting headache. "Oh, hi Geppy! You woke up. You fell asleep in the car," Bad explained, walking into the living room to hand Skeppy some medicine and water for his hangover. Bad walked out of the room again, just to immediately come back with a fluffy blue blanket. He sat next to Skeppy on the couch and put the blanket over them.

"Would turning on the tv make your headache worse?" Bad asked, concern lacing his voice.

"No no, i'll be fine." Skeppy replied.

"Okay, you muffin head. If your headache gets worse, just tell me." Bad said, still concerned. The older boy hesitated for a moment, then slowly leaned over and kissed Skeppy's forehead for a second. Leaving the younger boy flustered, he reached over the blushing boy to grab the remote, turned on the tv and started watching 'Say Yes to the Dress'. 

Skeppy stared at Bad, a blushing mess, not knowing what to say. And Bad just kept watching tv, trying his hardest not to smile. Mission success, I think the kiss distracted him from his headache! Bad thought, innocent as usual.

- - - - -

How was this chapter?? I hope it was good, even though it was short :D im still not good at writing but i think im getting better .w. thanks again for reading this book, i really appreciate you <3

remember, stay safe, stay hydrated, and take care of yourself!! <3

-vincent