11

[ADD AS CONTACT]good afternoon :)wanna fuck?

[ADD AS CONTACT]
good afternoon :)
wanna fuck?

I'm staring at the message in absolute revulsion, my blood freezing cold and thawing itself to pound in my ears as I come up with the possibilities of Jimin pulling at my nerves just for the heck of it. Thinking about how it seemed urgent when they had texted me in the middle of Yoongi's practice session, and the context doesn't even add up to anything close. My feet shuffle to a stop when I come to slide the door to my drama class, phone in hand, hair wind-blown to a fashionably late mess, and my breathing erratic as I make my way in.

I take a seat in the middle of the class, frowning when I eavesdrop on a few girls who are talking about how Mr Song wouldn't be making it to class today. And my phone blares again.

[ADD AS CONTACT]
oops! wanna firetruck*?
autocorrect be vibing

My frown deepens. 

Kim Mirae
sure.

[ADD AS CONTACT]
wait fr!?
omg noona  how do u want my nuclear bomb

Kim Mirae
NO
JIMIN WTH DO YOU WANT

[ADD AS CONTACT]
erm jimin who

My eyebrows furrow when I look up. The class is fleecing with loud chatter and my stomach drops in anticipation when the door slides open again and Taehyung makes his way inside. I look back down into the chat room, fidgeting my elbows over the desk as my thumb fumbles over the keyboard. 

Kim Mirae
jimin you 😑

[ADD AS CONTACT]
sis do i look like i have an uncircumcised burnt chicken nugget
that can't even get the neighbourhood noonas to scream-
i'm not jimin.

I splutter over a snort, my cheeks dapple with flares of red.

Kim Mirae
what's your name?

[ADD AS CONTACT]
I'm a man of many names uwu
for now, u can call me suga :D

My eyebrows are furrowed as more confusion hinders my thoughts. I take a quick glance around the room, making sure that none of Jimin's infamous sidekicks is behind this before heading over to text the guy myself. He doesn't respond to me at all, and I haven't received more than a proclamation from Suga until he starts to flood me with more texts and I am struggling to understand the origins of this new contact. I don't know if they know me from school, or if it is a random stalker who has found their next bait.

Kim Mirae
how did you get my number?

Suga
asking questions is easy, coming up w answers is HARD grrr
entered a lottery number, tried texting it and would u believe ur lucky day??
consider it ur winning stroke?? u got to text me??