Stay gold

"Why?"I asked in a quizzical tone.
The truth is...that song is both a painful and beautiful song to me.
Beautiful because it was the song that made me join this one of a kind fandom.
Painful because...of the constant judging and hate that came from everyone around me when I joined this fandom.
"Jimin honestly now you are making me smile and cry at the same time"I whispered with a smile.
"Err guys,since the concert is done,Im gonna go back to my room"I said as I headed towards my room.
"Why did I join this fandom"I asked myself.
I dont deserve this.Someone prettier with more talent should be in my place not me.
I started crying,remembering the hate that I got for joining this fandom.
After about an hour,I heard a knock at the door.
I started wiping my eyes so that it didnt look like I was crying.
I headed to the door and opened it.
"Hello.I figured that you were not feeling ok so I got you something"Jimin said with a warm smile.
"Im fine,Jimin.You didnt have to"I said as I invited him in.
"Do you want to talk about it"Jimin asked.Unconciously,I nodded.
"So what happened?"
I told him the whole story.
"Y/N"He said as he put his arm on my shoulder.
"You know what's the best part about being in bts?"He asked me as I shook my head.
"Its the fact that we have fans like you.That will defend us and love our music until the end"Jimin said with a smile.
"ARMY's thought us how to love ourselves"Jimin said."Not many idols have that kind of fans"
"I just wish army's learn how to love themselves.How to stay gold just the way they are."
"Now,Im hungry and I bought snacks.You want some?"
"What would I do without bts?"I asked as I hugged him.