Butterfly

"Magic shop is a good song"Jin said.
"I agree."
I took a deep breath and started singing.
"So show me.."
"I show you"Jin and hobi sang.
"That was great Y/N"Jin said as I finished.
"DAEBAK!"Hobi shouted.
"Oh thanks"I said as everyone came to the exit.
"How was it?"I asked with a smile.
"It was great.The butterflies were so pretty"Jimin said.
"You should have seen what Jungkook did!"Namjoon said
while searching for his phone.
He showed us a video of Jungkook singing "butterfly".To attract butterflies!
"Thats...so...funny"I said as all of us started laughing.
"It's not funny"Jungkook said with a pout.
"No.It was funny"Jin said as we all went to the next exibit.

"Im....so...tired.."Jin said.
"Are we at the exit?"Everyone asked in unison as I nodded
" Do you guys feel like drinking boba tea"I asked with a smile.
"YES!!"They shouted like.Everyone started staring at us as we laughed allthe way to the van.
"So 7 normal boba tea's and one fruit tea?"I asked,confirming their order.
"YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR OWN KIND.HOW DARE YOU DRINK FRUIT TEA!"Jungkook said to me with a weird voice.
"Bruh,you need to learn how to chill.Plus,I dont think fruit tea is bad for the earth or for people around me.So,as long as it's not a crime,I think I can drink whatever I want"I said with a savage look.
"Ohhhhhhh"Everyone said while Jungkook laughed.

"Im tired"Jin said while as everyone nodded.
"Yah!You asked ms to do a concert for you guys later.You better give me something in exchange"I shouted at Jin while they gave me confused looks.
"What can we give you?"Namjoon asked,deep in thought.
"Oh.I have an idea"Jimin said with his hand raised.
"Yes?"Namjoon asked,hopeful over what the answer may be.
"How about each of us give song requests from our albums and then we give her the album the song is from once we reach Korea!"Jimin suggested.
"Good plan and all but isn't that plan...expensive?"I asked with a doubtful look.
"Nah,it isn't.We get a bunch of free albums after each comeback."Namjoon said.
"I agree.But I have a few conditions"I said
"First of all,if you guys want to request songs,please dont request songs from the same album."
"Secondly,if it is a song with all seven members,I will be needing the rap line to help me with the..rap."
"And the last condition is that if possible I would'nt mind if the members start soing the ARMY chants for the songs I'm going to sing,"I said as they considered my offer.
"Fine,"Namjoon said.
"It's a deal"He said as he shook my hand.