Rules for Participants!

Unfortunately, like most things, you have to follow rules

Unfortunately, like most things, you have to follow rules. But, don't worry, they aren't hard! 😉

1. You have to follow puppiesandpink HEYooooooyo TLOSLover_Lesbian tlos_geek2 and this account to enter.
2. You must put the hashtag; #tlosfanficawards on your book.
3. Add this book to your library and public reading list.
4. Vote on every part of this book.
5. Give this book a shoutout on your page.
6. No harassing, saying unkind words, black mailing, or bribing participants and/or judges. If you are being harassed or bribed tell us and that person's entry will be immediately disqualified.
7. You can enter multiple books in the same category.
8. You can enter to judge a category other than what your fanfic is in.
9. Books marked mature are allowed, but books that revolve around sex are not allowed. (Smut books etc.)
10. Please be patient with your judge and this account.  All of us have busy schedules and it might take us a while to respond to you.
11. If you change your username during the period from when you entered your book until when the awards end, please notify us immediately.
12. If you are revising your book at this time, contact your judge and ask them to wait to judge it, or you will get a bad score
13. You must have updated your story(if it isn't completed) this year.
14. To ensure that you read the rules, we have added a password as part of your form. The password is your favorite TLOS ship.
15. In case of queries, contact TLOSLover_Lesbian , or leave an in-line comment here.

Congratulations to all who got in!

~ TLOSCastle