Feelings [Bokuaka] 1/2 EN

The Fukurōdani team had invited the Nekoma team for a training match. They had been playing four matches in a row since 4:30 pm. It was now 6:10 p.m. They finally finished the matches and started to tidy up.

Akaashi looked outside and saw that it was already dark. Nothing surprising, it was winter and it was snowing. Enough to depress the blackness. Especially tomorrow was December 5. His birthday. This made him even more depressed. He always wondered why he was born in December.
- Akaaashi, what's wrong?

- Don't worry about Bokuto-san.

- Akaaaaashi!

- What?

- Stop putting the «san», that's ten thousand times I repeat it to you!

- Sorry.

- That's what you say every time...

- ...

- Come on, hurry. 

They finished tidying up when Bokuto suddenly went into the locker room to get out with his phone. Then he went to Kuroo and approached him lowering the tone, something unusual from the ace.

- Hey bro...

- Hmm?

- Help me take a picture of Akaashi.

- You better ask him directly.

- He won't.

- How can you know if you don't ask him?

- You forget that it's Akaashi...

- What me?

- Huh? No nothing...!

- What are you up to now?

- Bokuto would like to... Started Kuroo.

- Nothing at all!

- What is it Bokuto?

- Absol... wait...

Bokuto had just realized that Akaashi had not put the famous «san» after his name.

- You didn't put the "san" after my name...

- You asked me not to put it after your name.

- I know... HEY HEY HEY!

Akaashi sighed at the childish behavior of his captain. What took him to fall in love with a guy like that... Scarcely had he thought that, he felt his cheeks warm in a rather unpleasant way. Without waiting, Bokuto had put his phone in front of him.

- Come on Akaashi a little smile!

- W... what?! N... no! Bokuto...

- Come on Akaaaaashi! A little smile!

- But... Bokut...

Akaashi saw Bokuto press on his screen and the flash lit. Akaashi decided to make a little smile and a wink to see the reaction of his captain.

- That's it! Now I'm going to look...

Bokuto did not finish his sentence but became beet red.

- ... JSKDBDKSLZHDJM! He turned his back to Akaashi.

- What? It was you who asked me.

- I...

Bokuto was red and Akaashi did not understand the reason. So he kept tidying up and went to change in the locker room.

- Hey bro, you should tell him.

- But bro... he will never accept.

- You can't know that until you ask him.