Love confession [Bokuaka] EN

Akaashi stood at his door without being able to open it. However, he had to hurry if he did not want to be late. He thought about his feelings. His heart accelerated as soon as Bokuto was near him. He made superhuman efforts to restrain himself.

Does he have to tell him? Anyway Bokuto began to greet all the girls as soon as they noticed him and it was enough for Akaashi to know that he would not get a return of his feelings. But maybe he had to tell him just to get the weight off...

Akaashi closed his eyes and a tear fell on one of his cheeks. He opened the door and went to the Fukurōdani Academy. Bokuto saw Akaashi move towards the building, so he ran behind him and stopped with quickly before shouting.

- Boo! Akaashi turned to the captain of Volley's team and greeted him.

- Hello Bokuto-san.

- Hey Akghaashi!

- It's Akaashi.

- I know, but it's funnier.

Akaashi sighed. Honestly, what did his damn heart find in him? But he understood it a little. Normal, it was his heart. His eyes, his smile, his invigorating personality, his abs...

- Akaashi? AKAAAASHI!

- Huh?

- I've been calling for you five times.

- I'm... sorry... sorry Bokuto-san.

- It's okay. Tell me what was bothering you?

Bokuto saw a small blush on the cheeks of the black haired boy. Would it be possible...? That he likes him in return?

- Bokuto-san...?

- Yes?

- Meet me behind the gym after school... please?

- Why? We see each other at lunchtime too?

- Oh...

Akaashi had forgotten that.

- Uh... anyway come behind the gym after class.

- Okay... but why?

Akaashi began to enter the building to go into his classroom.

- It's a secret.

- Eh...?

The bell prevented Bokuto from further questioning his kouhai. The lunch break came and Akaashi packed up his things and was about to leave his table when one of his classmates called him.

- Hey, Akaashi!

- Hm?

- When are you going to tell him?

- What are you talking about?

- Don't do that to me, buddy. When will the captain and vice captain end up together?

Akaashi struggled to contain his rash and turned his head.

- What are you talking about...?

- If you weren't crazy about him, you wouldn't be blushing man!

- Shut up.

- Akaashi-kun! A senpai is waiting in front of the room. Says a blonde girl, appearing in front of Akaashi.

- Okay, thank you Shiraka-chan.

Akaashi get out of his class and went to the roof of the school with Bokuto.

- So?

- So what?

- What did you want to tell me?