Feelings [Bokuaka] 2/2 EN

The next day, Akaashi awoke earlier than usual. He took the opportunity to prepare. Once he was done, he went down to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday, darling. Wished him his mother and father."

-Oh... thank you, mom. Thank you, dad.

"Come on, blow out your candles."

Akaashi executed and made a wish that he absolutely wished to see come true.

-Um... Keiji? His mother asked.

"Yes?"

"What would you like for a present? So we'll give it to you tonight."

-Well... I thought long and hard about what I could ask you and...

Akaashi sat down at the table to begin his breakfast and discuss it quietly with his parents.

"I just want to..."

"Tell us, my darling, we will offer it to you. Encouraged his father."

-Just... accept my feelings for Bokuto...

There was a long silence in the kitchen.

"Wait...you..."

-Yes mom... I am... gay...

"What are you waiting for?" asked his father.

Akaashi knew this was going to happen. He was going to be kicked out on his birthday. It was snowing outside. He picked the wrong time.

-I...

"What are you waiting for to tell him?"

"H...eh?!" said Akaashi, surprised.

"Yes. Go ahead. Tell him you love him."

- D... dad...

"Oh,you know, as long as you're happy, that's the most important thing to me."

"And I count for butter? Be careful. Protect yourself aboveall."

Akaashi became crimson.

-WE ARE NOT EVEN THERE...!

-Oh, is our Keiji red? Would he be susceptible to that kind of remark?

"Dad!

"Hitori, can you bring me two eggs, darling? We can cook them on Keiji'scheeks. It'll give us a little less electricity to pay for."

"Dad, that's enough!"

-Oh look! Bokuto has just come out. You should quickly join him or he will wait a long time under this frigid cold.

"Leave me alone..."

Akaashi put on his coat, scarf and new gloves, then took his bag.

"Are you wearing new gloves? His mother pointed out. You had lost your old ones, didn't you? I was going to buy some for your birthday..."

"Yes, it's new... Bokuto bought them for me yesterday when we came home after...

"Well, more reason to thank him properly by giving him a kiss don't you think?"

"DAD!

"Haha, come on, I'm joking! See you tonight, Keiji.

-See you tonight.

Akaashi went to the door and turned back.

-And thank you.

-It's nothing, baby. You're our only son after all. We don't have anyone else to cherish or piss of.