Kuroo Tetsurou: Wounds and Wounds

Here i am... in the nursery room.

So sad.

With many bloods and bruises that has been treated by this nurse teacher. Though the 'hurt' still in there.... Did i really deserve this?; you lay on a bed while covering your face, you didn't want to see this sort of reality. You have given up on life.

Yeah... What i did isn't wrong... I'm just...

...

...

...

...

"Huh? Aww, look who it is~ There's a sweet looking kiddie got hurt here." The sound of the door being opened quickly makes her almost fall from the bed. Her (h/c) mane move along as she turned her head quickly from where it come from.

She was wishing it was the nurse teacher, but she was guessing a wrong answer.

With a pain, she has to scanned who they was, the annoying man who was babbling all the time has... chicken? Chicken head? And his smile... no, more like his smirks kinda creeps her out. But even so, it seems like he didn't seem to have a willing to hurt her so... She's all safe.

And the other one, the one who haven't talk a single bit. The type that she can deal with. But somehow his hair almost looks like... pud-pudding?!

"Hey, you're so cute, you got so many bruises here. Do you want me to take care of you?"

No use. Even if he treated her well with every method. Tomorrow, It'll come back again with the fresh one.

(l/n) just stay quite. She didn't want to get involved with something useless. She'd had enough took care of this pain.

"Kuroo, don't talk." this pudding head guy caught (l/n)'s ear. This voice wasn't the annoying voice she heard just a seconds ago. "You didn't know her, right? Don't pretend like we were her friends. And can't you look? She's hurt. Someone has to help"

"Eeeh?? But that's what i offer her earlier!"

Snap! What (l/n) just thought was just spoken by this pudding-head guy. Well, even though (l/n) was still stayed quite without saying any words.

"I'm sorry, we can introduce ourself first, I'm Hozume Kenma. And this is Kuroo Tetsuro."

(l/n)'s head was completely blank. She's out of words.

"Now, you can choose one of this option. First, let Kuroo take care of you while me playing or two, let him take care of my scratch while he's babbling nonesenses with you. Which one?"

Just-Just-Just! What! On! Earth! Was! Happening?! The world might be gone crazy at this rate.

Before this happened, (l/n) was suffering in someone's hand. And this?

She just find a guy-chicken head guy who seems to want to have her.

"...thank-..you...but, no?"

"God, your voice is so soft! What a cute one~!" said the one named Kuroo Testsuro as he walked towards (l/n) and screwed (l/n)'s hair.

"But, you have so so many bruises there, you really didn't want him to take care of you?" said the Hozume Kenma guy with monotone voice while looking at (l/n) with pitty. "What happened to you?"

"Were you bullied?" said the chicken head.

"...falling...from-..stairs..." this weak person answered again hoping they'll not notice her lying.

"Oh, come on, we know you were lying"

"You can tell us the truth, if you want?"

Oh--Hell No! (l/n) has tired to handle a guy like them. A pushing type.

"...I'm not... lying..."

"Your answers are so short. Did they hurt your voice, too, cutie?"

Shoot! This Kuroo guy surprisingly a smart one.

Damn--(l/n) thought to herself.

"..I'm not-... lying.. I'm just fell-... from the stairs-... and i don't have-.. a strength to-... talk... that's all..."

There, ya' happy? (l/n) tried to convience them with 'fell from te stairs'.

She just wanted to be alone.

"Then, can i walk you home? Kenma can take care of himself. And there's no way i would let a cutie walk home by herself in this hour~ I'll be the prince who taking his princess back home if you want?"

...or not, Holy moly this Kuroo guy with his disgusting words. She had no idea why girls talking about him with blush covered on their faces. No! They were being manipulated!

She just want to be alone. All alone.

"But remember, you guys still have an extra activities after this, Kuroo Tetsuro-san and Hozume Kenma-san. Don't just flirt with a girl"

Then a new voice coming out from the door. An unique voice that can get them away from her. Yep, the nurse teacher. They were ready to be scolded by this teacher.

And suddenly the pudding head open up a conversation.

"No, sensei, a cat just scratched me, and i'm here just to get a plester. But this guy somehow trailing me off. Sensei, can you get rid of him quickly? because i'm done, too."

"What?! Oi, Kenma! You said you need a someone to get you to the nurse--BHUUUH!"

Okay... Things getting more complicated here. Somehow she has to managed this alone.

"Um.. Sensei, i'm done too" you bowed "Bye, thank you for-... everything."

"Eh? EH?! Wait!"

--And (l/n) didn't look back to what Kuroo said. She just walked straight back to home.

~tbc~

(A/n:

The picture belongs to,
Pixiv ID: 47021617
Member: ❀ヤサイ✿

There'll be a second story for this part. I hope you mind to waiting for this. I'll make the 'reader-chan' have a terrible background *evil mind mode on*

btw this story was inspired by one of her fanfics, thanks to Nacchan Sakura-san,

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10945915/1/h-e-r-o. ((but if you don't want to get spoiled, then don't read this first^^))

Thank you for you all)