There is always something

"Sorry!" The dark haired man said as he pushed past another auror in his hury. Because, of course, he was late.

Harry made his way through the Ministry building in a such a rush that you could swear he was an athlete. His alarm didn't go on that morning and since he lives with an actual douchebag and a child, reliaing on someone to wake him would not be such a bright idea.

"Bonjour." Said causally the blond that made Harry's days suck more than they already did. "Wow, it's a new record, it's not even eleven and you're here already, you surprise me every time, auror Potter."

Harry only rolled his eyes at the man before getting the files he needed from the top shelf.

"You love making my days awful, don't you Malfoy?" Asked Harry in a annoyed voice, as he walked closer to the taller blond man after putting those files away.

"What can I say, it's always a pleasure!" Smirked Malfoy as he said those words with such glory and grace. Harry sighed, he knew that if he responded to Malfoy's bullshit with another insult, it won't help him with anything.

"Just fuck off and let me work in peace, please." Said Harry exasperated, as he was trying to remember again what he needed to do.

"Oh please, there is never peace at work. There is always-"

"Auror Potter and Malfoy, the Ministry is asking to see you two. It's urgent!" Said a really tall man full of muscles in a suit that looked kinda small on him, looking when at Harry, when at Malfoy.

"-something. There is always something." Finished Malfoy before looking at Harry, who was already looking at him. They were both thinking the same thing, they're gonna get fired soon...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hiiii guys!! I hope you like the first chapter, sorry it took so long to post it but I finally got the inspiration to write, I don't know when the second one will come, but it will possibly be tomorrow, see ya! ❤💚❤💚❤💚